USJ Part 1: Split Up

We start at where we left off with the villains that have suddenly appeared in the USJ.

Aizawa: A villain attack? Here? Now? But why?

Meta Knight: Perhaps the break in was a distraction. So that they could find out when this was happening. So that they could catch us off guard.

Dedede: Ok. Here's the plan. 13 and I will protect the students. Meta Knight. You and Eraserhead are to fight the villains. Got that?

Aizawa and Meta Knight: Got it.

Aizawa: Let's go Meta Knight.

Meta Knight: Yes. Let's.

Aizawa and Meta Knight jumped down.

Kaminari: Hey wait!

Kirby: Don't worry. They'll be fine.

Victor: Hey! Who are these two? I thought that the only heroes would be All Might, Dedede, and 13!

Needle Hair: It doesn't matter. They are nothing to worry about. Get ready to attack!

That's when Aizawa's quirk activated and no one could use their quirks.

Victor: Huh? Why can't I shoot my bullets?!

Meta Knight then attacked Victor with a sword beam.

Muscle Man: Idiots! That's Eraserhead! He can erase your quirk, just by looking at you!

Steel Bulwark: Cancellation? Bet you can't erase the quirk of a mutant type like me!

Aizawa: Yeah, you're right. I can't.

Aizawa then punches Steel Bulwark and flings him across the area with his capture weapon

Meta Knight: But a villain like you is only dangerous if he gets close enough.

Aizawa: Good thing I've taken precautions to make sure that doesn't happen.

Meta Knight continues to attack the villains.

Martial Hair: Crap! I just realized! That's the number 2 hero, Meta Knight! The one who beat Endeavor!

Sickle Claw: well we are trying to kill the Number 1 hero. So handling him shouldn't be-

Meta Knight then uses his dimensional cape to vanish.

Sickle Claw: Where did he-

Meta Knight then appeared behind him and struck him with a blow from his sword on its side to refrain from killing him.

Sickle Claw: I didn't even get to fi-

Meta Knight: Stay down!

Sickle Claw: Gah!

Tomura: There they go. Trying to intimidate us. The most annoying thing about dealing with pros, is when they live up to all their hype.

Kaminari: Wow!

Kirby: See? I told you. They've got this.

Dedede: Kids, we should leave before we get caught in any crossfires.

Both classes (-Bakugo): Hai!

Just as they were about to leave

??: Where do you think you're going?

Aizawa: 'Damn. I blinked and the guy that looked like the most trouble got away.'

??: We are the league of villains. I know it's impolite, but we have taken the liberty of crashing your session. And besides, isn't this fitting for All Might, the symbol of peace, to take his last moments of life?