Sports Festival Part 5: First Round

Present Mic: IN THE RIGHT CORNER, WE HAVE A FLYING PAINTBRUSH THAT CAN MAKE PLENTY OF PLATFORMS! IM THE LEFT CORNER, WE HAVE A BOY WITH AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF POWER! THIS IS OUR FIRST MATCH! ELLINE VS. IZUKU!

Izuku: Good luck Elline.

Elline: You too Izuku.

Midnight: Begin.

Elline would paint the ground to try and get Izuku to slip, but thanks to his levitation, it was no problem to avoid. Elline wanted to do something, but unfortunately, her quirk was not suited for battle. Unlike Adeline, she can't make everything she paints, come to life.

Izuku: Revolution Flames!

Elline was hit and sent out of bounds. Giving Izuku the win.

Present Mic: WELL THAT WAS A BIT BORING. *slap* OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

DMK: What you said was incredibly rude. Think of how you would feel in this situation. Her quirk isn't suited for battle, so there wasn't much she could do. No need to make her feel useless about it.

Present Mic: Oh...sorry.

The next match was Todoroki vs. Kaibara. The battle ended pretty quickly. Todoroki froze half of the battlefield in anger with himself.

Todoroki: Sorry...I was frustrated with myself.

Up next was Hitoshi vs. Susie.

Hitoshi: Are you ready Susie?

Susie: Indeed I am

Midnight: Begin!

Hitoshi: You gonna use that blaster of yours?

Susie nodded and started blasting him.

Hitoshi: 'Drat. She clearly knows that I can't use my quirk on her unless she speaks to me. Lucky I've got some combat training.

Hitoshi would rush towards Susie to try and knock her out of bounds. But Susie was prepared for that and brought in her business suit.

???: Hey! She can't do that! That's-

DMK: If one of the competitors is quirkless, then it's allowed.

???: Oh. Sorry.

Hitoshi couldn't do anything against that business suit of hers.

Hitoshi: I gotta admit, that's a pretty cool invention. Your Father must be rather proud of you.

However, Hitoshi didn't know this, but he talked about something very tragic.

Susie: WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT MY LATE FATHER?!

Then Susie got brainwashed. But Hitoshi's eyes widened.

Hitoshi: "Late"? Wh-What do you mean by late?!

Susie couldn't answer.

Present Mic: LOOKS LIKE SUSIE CAN'T MOVE! THAT BRAINWASHING QUIRK OF HITOSHI'S IS REALLY SOMETHING HUH?!

DMK: True. But the look on his face tells me that he said something tragic about her life by complete accident.

Hitoshi: 'I could easily force her out of the ring. But no. Not like this. That's a dirty way to win. There is only one thing to do.'

Hitoshi then walks out of bounds.

Present Mic: HUH?! WHY DID HITOSHI WALK OUT OF BOUNDS?!

DMK: Because he said something that hurt Susie. And he doesn't want to win that way. He'd rather lose with honor than win in a horrible way. This shows just how much of a good person Hitoshi truly is.

As he said that, everyone started clapping for Hitoshi, who did the honorable thing. Susie was then snapped out of her brainwashing.

Hitoshi: Susie. I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't know your father was gone.

Susie: It's all right. I understand your concern. I was just...still grieving a bit about him. I appreciate you doing the right thing.

They then shake hands and leave the area.

Up next was Yaoyorozu vs. Kendo. The fight was pretty even, but Kendo was eventually pushed out of bounds by Yaoyorozu using her staff, which she created.

Then came Mei vs. Iida. The fight went on the same as cannon.

Susie: 'Geez, sis. You shouldn't have done that to poor Iida.'

After that was Izumi vs. Shishida. It was tough, but thanks to Izumi's telekinesis quirk, Shishida was thrown out of bounds.

Then was Bandee vs. Tsuburaba.

Tsuburaba tried to trap Bandee in an air prison, but he managed to break through and push Tsuburaba out of bounds with his Nutty Noon Bash.

Finally, it was Bakugo vs. Taranza. The fight was unfortunately rather quick. Taranza tried to trap Bakugo in his webs, but those webs quickly burned up and it didn't take long for Taranza to get attacked with an explosion at point blank range, and knocked out of bounds.

Midnight: And just like that, the first round matches are over! Now, it's time to move on to the Second Round!