1-B final exams part 1

We open this chapter on the day after the final exams for 1-A. It's time for 1-B to fight.

Susie: Why are all the teachers here?

Nezu: There has been a change of plans. You will be fighting the teachers instead. Great news, right?

All: WHAT?!?!?!?

Nezu went on to explain the rules. We already know them.

Testsutetsu: But even with these handicaps, can we really win?

Pony: Yeah! What if we have to fight All Might?!

Vlad King: Don't worry. Thanks to Magolor and the newly named Morpho Knight, All Might is still recovering and cannot fight.

Susie: Wait. Who's Morpho Knight?

Meta Knight: That would be young Bakugo.

1-B Star Allies: WAIT! WHAT?!

Nezu: I know. I was surprised that he chose that as his hero name too. Ever since the end of the internships, he was acting very strange. Now, yesterday, I found out why...but that's not for me to tell.

Everyone sweat dropped at this

Everyone: 'Creepy!'

Zan Partizanne: So, who will be on whose team.

Nezu: Ah, yes. I almost forgot about that. Here are the team matchups.

Round 1: Battle Fist and Phantom Thief vs. Snipe

Round 2: Black Hole(Marx) and Lizardy vs. Houndog

Round 3: Vantablack and Rocketti vs. Vlad King

Round 4: Welder and Emily vs. Ectoplasm

Round 5: Shemage and Rule vs. Present Mic

Round 6: Gadget Girl(Susie) and Long Weizi vs. Nezu

Round 7: Spiral and Vine vs. 13

Round 8: Tsuburaba and Plamo vs. Midnight

Round 9: Flame Stone (Rick) and Arctic Dragonfish (Kine) vs. Coo

Round 10: Jack Mantis and Real Steel vs. Meta Knight

Round 11: Mudman and Mines vs. Dedede

Round 12: Gevaudan and Comicman vs. Daroach

Round 13: Spider King (Taranza) and Spider Queen (Sectonia) vs. DMK

Itsuka: Wait. There is still two remaining.

Flamberge: Yeah! What about us?!

Nezu: Oh. You will be taking on our newest staff member:

Landia: Me.

1-B: WHAT?! WHO IS THIS GUY?!

Midnight: This is my new boyfriend, Landia. Flamberge. Zan Partizanne. He will be your opponent.

Landia: Think you can take me?

Flamberge: Oh, I am looking forward to this.

Nezu: So the final round will be Lightning Lord (Zan Partizanne) and Rengoku-Chan (Flamberge) against Landia.

Landia: Wait. Lightning Lord, I get. But "Rengoku-Chan"?

Marx: She has a big crush on Kyojuro Rengoku in that anime, Demon Slayer.

Flamberge: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Everyone sweat dropped at that.

Everyone: 'This got awkward'.

Nezu: Well now. It's time to start the tests. Battle Fist, Phantom Thief, and Snipe, will you please head into the battle center?

Itsuka, Neito, and Snipe: Hai!

They then went inside.

Nezu: Everyone else can come up with plans, or watch the exams happen. It's your choice.

(All right. I'm finally done with this chapter. You have NO IDEA HOW LONG THIS TOOK ME! Coming up with the matchups for 1-A was much easier since it was actually shown. But this time, I actually had to research everyone in 1-B to find the right matchups. If you believe that the matchups aren't the best, just remember that doing this was much harder than it looks. *breathes in and out a bunch* Sorry. This was just really hard to do. Now. I would totally start getting into the exam part right now...but I have one thing to do first...you'll see.