Sports Festival Part 3: Cavalry Battle

Star Allie Teams:

Team 1: Bandee (rider), Izumi, Elline, and Taranza

Team 2: Shinso (rider), Francisca, Tetsutetsu, and Ojiro

Team 3: Uraraka (rider), Koda, Awase, and Honenuki

Team 4: Todoroki (rider), Susie, Iida, and Yaoyorozu

Team 5: Izuku (rider), Tsuburaba, Kendo, and Mei

Team 6: Sato (rider), Yanagi, Sectonia, and Ojiro

Team 7: Bondo (rider), Flamberge, Jiro, and Asui

Team 8: Kirishima, Mina, Ribbon, and Kirby (rider)

Team 9: Zan Partizanne (rider), Tokoyami, Marx, and Sero

Team 10: Gooey (rider), Shoji, Shiozaki, and Kaminari

Team 11: Bakugo (rider), Kaibara, and Shishida

Since Bakugo has not made a good impression on anyone, the only reason that Kaibara and Shishida joined his team, was because if they didn't, they would have forfeited the match.

Bandee: Guys. I still can't control my new quirk. What do I do?!

Ellie: Don't worry. Taranza, Izumi, you two hold Bandee. I got this.

They did as they were told and Ellie turned into a flying paintbrush and painted a rainbow colored pathway.

Bandee, Izumi, and Taranza: WOW!

Izumi: What kind of quirk is that?!

Elline, I can make transform into a flying paintbrush and create a raincow path. But the path is only temporary and after I make one, it takes time for me to gain the ability to make another one. Now hurry!

The team then starts to run up the path. Meanwhile, with Izuku:

Izuku: Have a taste of my Magic Bombs!

Izuku shot out magic bombs at different teams to obscure their visions when they blow up.

Izuku: Quick! Throw me!

Kendo, Tsuburaba, and Mei then threw Izuku. He used his levitation to grab all the headbands from the other teams.

Izuku: Got it!

Bondo: is that allowed?

Midnight: He didn't touch the ground, so he is not out!

Izuku went back to his team and they continued.

As the cavalry battle went on, Bakugo was getting angrier and angrier.

However, Shishida was able to gather a lot of headbands from other teams, but Bakugo didn't care. He wanted to be first. So he had Shishida throw him, and he zoomed towards the nearest team he could find. Unfortunately, that was Hitoshi's team. Bakugo managed to swipe Hitoshi's headband and used an explosion to launch himself back. However, he accidentally caused Hitoshi to fall off. And since it wasn't on purpose, Bakugo wasn't eliminated. (Canonically, the rule is that using a quirk for the sole purpose of harming someone will cause them to be eliminated. So I believe that if it wasn't intentional, it won't lead to a disqualification. Sorry. Felt like I had to tell you all.)

Hitoshi: Damn. Sorry team. I lost our headband and got knocked off. Now we're out of the game.

Francisca would just smile.

Francisca: It's Ok. It's not like we can win them all.

Hitoshi would blush at this.

Hitoshi: 'I'm not stupid. I know I'm in love with her. I'll tell her sometime today.'

There is now five minutes left on the clock. Todoroki was able to freeze Kirby's team. But not before stealing his headband with Iida's help.

Back with Bandee, his team was able to come up with a plan for Ellie. They would travel up high, wait for the path to disappear, and this would give Ellie enough time to make a new path before the team reaches the ground. Thankfully, the rainbow path is very soft, so they would feel no pain from falling.

After five more minutes of continuing like this,

Midnight: Times up!

And just like that, the cavalry battle was over. And the teams moving on were:

Team Bandee

Team Izuku

Team Todoroki

Team Bakugo

Midnight: However, we have an uneven number of people! We need one more to join in! Who will-

Francisca: I vote for Hitoshi.

Hitoshi: Me? But why?

Francisca: You would always keep fighting until the bitter end. And you deserve to be able to show these heroes what your quirk can really do.

Francisca would then hold his hands.

Francisca: Please, Hitoshi?

Hitoshi: *blush* A-Alright. Miss Midnight?

Midnight. Indeed. You are in the finals. Now before we get on with the finals, we shall have a series of fun games for everyone! Whether you have made it this far or not.

Everyone was psyched about this. But something was going to happen during these games. Two somethings.