Trailer 2

It's all over. The war is finished. All For One has taken over Japan. And Izuku Midoriya AKA Deku is on death's door. His plan to save Tenko Shimura could not have been put into action and everyone fighting alongside him has died. Izuku was forced to flee. But it didn't help much. He ran as fast as he could but he didn't realize that he was heading to a mountain. He had slipped and fell in the hole that was inside a cave in the mountain.

He had landed on a flower bed which broke his fall but he didn't have long before he would die. He needed to find a successor. And fast. Otherwise, One For All would be lost forever. As he trudged forward, he found a flower...with a face.

???: Howdy. I'm Flowey. Flowey the flower. Golly! What happened to you?! Are you OK?!

Izuku: No. No I'm not. I've lost everything. My friends, my family, and I'm about to lose my life.

Flowey couldn't help but feel sorry for him. After everything that had happened with a human named Frisk, he was able to regain his emotions somewhat. He had become more kind hearted about everything.

Flowey: Golly. I-I'm so sorry. I wish I could do something about this.

Izuku then fell on his knees, gasping for air.

Izuku: There is one thing. I have to pass on my quirk before I die.

Flowey: "Quirk"? What's a quirk?

Izuku: To put it simply, a quirk is a superpower. I have a quirk that can be passed on to others. But I don't have much time left to transfer it. So anyone will do. Please Flowey. I need your help.

Flowey thought about this for a moment. But he eventually came to the conclusion that if he could fulfill at least one man's dying wish...he would gladly do it to atone for what he did.

Flowey: Alright. I accept. So how does this work?

Izuku: You won't like it.

Izuku then plucks off a hair from his broccoli looking head.

Izuku: Eat this.

Flowey: ...I'm sorry. What?

Izuku: The power can only be inherited if you swallow some of my DNA.

Flowey: Odd...but not the weirdest thing I've seen.

Flowey then eats the piece of hair.

Flowey: Your hair tasted like broccoli.

Izuku chuckles.

Izuku: Thank you Flowey. And...sorry for burdening you with this power.

Flowey didn't know what he meant by that, but he didn't care. Whatever the burden was, he would do whatever it takes.