Battle training (Part 2)

All Might: NOW! WHO CAN TELL ME WHO THE MVP WAS?!

Momo: It was Magolor because he played to his strengths, kept the damage of his own attacks to a minimum, placed out traps, and messed with his opponents. While Iida had a strategy, it was poorly thought out because he underestimated Gooey. You should always be prepared for anything. And while Gooey did good, he didn't really do as much as Magolor did. While Bakugo just went charging in like a wild animal and destroyed a huge part of the building which could have resulted in property damage, or worse, loss of lives.

Meta Knight: Yes. You are correct Ms. Yaoyorozu.

All Might: 'Yeah yeah. Whatever.' NOW LETS CONTINUE ON! THE NEXT BATTLE WILL BE TEAM K AS THE HEROES AND TEAM H AS THE VILLAINS!

Ojiro and Hagakure were in front of the building, thinking about what they have done.

Ojiro: We should probably drop out of this school. We don't belong here.

Hagakure: I agree. Let's talk to them after this.

???:Are you sure you wish to do such a thing?

Hagakure: Eep! Who said that?!

???: Over here.

Ojiro and Hagakure walked to where the voice was and found

Ojiro: Who are you?

???: I'm Claycia. And I once made a similar mistake. I once betrayed my best friend. But I want you to know that it's still possible to make things right. Just don't fall into despair. If I did, I never wouldn't have made up with my best friend. So please don't act like this and just work towards being a better person.

Hagakure: I understand. Thank you for sharing with us.

Claycia: My pleasure. I have to head back. The business course's lunch break is going to end soon. Bye.

And so Claycia left. As Ojiro and Hagakure made it back, the test had just begun.

The fight went rather well. But because of Shoji's quirk, he was able to hear Hagakure trying to sneak up to the bomb and managed to subdue her. (WITHOUT touching her..............you know.)

Shoji got the MVP and the next teams were:

Meta Knight: Team D will be the Heroes and Team J will be the villains.

So Bandee and Izumi made their way to the front of the building.

Bandee: I can't wait to start this!

Izumi: you'll probably fail with a person like me on your team.

Bandee: Why do you keep talking about yourself that way? (He knows why. But he doesn't want to give away Magolor's secret.)

Izumi: Because I am the worst sister in the world. I bullied my own brother for something he had no control over. It wasn't his fault that was quirkless. And yet. *Sniff* I still treated him like trash. I'm a horrible sister! I should just take the advice Bakugo gave my brother...and just jump off the top of this building. Actually...Yeah! That's something I have to do. I deserve it anyways! I'll-