Sports Festival Part 4: Break and Confrontation

Girls: KAMINARI YOU PERVERT!!!!!

Kaminari: I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO THIS! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!!!

What happened? Well someone wrote a note to the girls explaining that they were supposed to wear cheerleader outfits. But it was false and they assumed that Kaminari did this since he was a smidge perverted.

Jiro: IF YOU DIDN'T DO IT, WHO DID?!

Marx: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MAN!!! I GOT YOU GIRLS SO GOOD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ha...haaaa?

Yeah, the girls were giving him death stares.

Marx: Oh gee, look at the time. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The girls ended up chasing after him and when they caught him, they started to beat him up.

Adeline: Hey Izuku?

Izuku: Yeah?

Adeline: H-how do I look?

Izuku: *blushes massively* Beautiful. Obviously.

Adeline then hugged him.

Adeline: Thank you.

Ribbon: Hey Kirby? What do you think?

Kirby: *blushing* Y-You look adorable, and beautiful. It's just...wowie.

Ribbon: *blushing* Aw, Kirby. You sure know how to say the sweetest things.

Ribbon then kisses Kirby to which, he becomes redder than a Maxim Tomato.

Sectonia: Well, sweetie? What do you think?

Taranza: *Goes completely red* OK! SOMEBODY CALL HEAVEN AND TELK THEM THEY'RE MISSING THEIR GODDESS! *Faints*

Sectonia: Tee hee. How adorable.

Setsuna: So Marxy boy. What do you think?

Marx: 'She never learns, does she?' *smirks and clears throat* EXTRA THICCCCCCCCC!

Setsuna the goes as red as Taranza.

Hitoshi: *blushes* H-Hey Francisca? Can I talk to you in private please?

Francisca: Sure thing.

Flamberge noticed this and was about to attack Hitoshi when Zan Partizanne stopped her.

Flamberge: HEY! LET ME GO! I JUST WANT TO-

Zan Partizanne: Keep your sister from being in a happy relationship? I've seen how Hitoshi acts. I know he can treat her well.

Flamberge:...I...guess you make a good point. Alright. But if he DARES HURT HER, I'LL BURN HIM TO A CRISP!!!

Zan Partizanne: Understandable.

Gooey: 21?

Flamberge: You stupid.

Bandee: 'Strange. Izumi isn't here. I wonder why. Maybe I should search the building to find her.'

Bandee then walks over to the building. We now join Meta Knight as he meets up with someone.

Meta Knight: Oh?

???: Meta Knight.