Sports Festival Part 1: an awkward day and training

The week long break was over and everyone was back in school. However, things were a little weird.

Magolor: Strange. Everyone seems to be acting different. Well...except for Bakugo.

Izumi: Well, can you blame them? I mean, we all thought you followed Bakugo's, and I quote, "advice" and killed yourself. We never expected you to come back. And with such amazing quirks.

Izuku: Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you.

Izumi: Huh?

Class 1-A overheard this conversation and decided to listen.

Izuku: ...I'm still quirkless. The powers I've used are not quirks. They are actually magic abilities.

Class 1-A (-Bakugo and the Star Allies): THAT'S SO COOL!!!!!

Bakugo: SO YOU'RE STILL A QUIRKLESS BASTARD!!!!!

Aizawa: Quiet down class.

Aizawa had walked in and looked completely healed.

Class 1-A: MR. AIZAWA?! YOU LOOK COMPLETELY HEALED!

Aizawa: Luckily, Adeline painted up a Maxim Tomato and that healed me in two seconds. She also made one for Meta Knight, so he's fine. Now, I know you're all in shock after learning that Magolor is really Izuku, but we have to focus on the fact that your battle isn't over yet.

Everyone started to get worried. But then

Aizawa: The UA sports festival is coming up.

Everyone: WHY WOULD YOU SCARE US LIKE THAT?!

Gooey: What's the UA Fork Festival?

Bakugo: You are such an idiot.

Aizawa: It's not his fault. It's a birth defect. He also has dyslexia.

Kaminari: Gooey. You too?

Jiro: Wait? You have dyslexia, Kaminari? Why didn't you tell us?

Kaminari: I was afraid that I'd get bullied. We all know what we did to Izuku for something that was out of his control. Who's to say that I wouldn't be treated the same way for something that was out of MY control? Yet in reality, it should have been me bullied. Not him. It wasn't fair for Izuku to get treated this way. I should have done something. I should have at least shared the bullying.

Everyone felt ashamed that their bullying led to not only hurting Izuku, but Kaminari as well. Except of course, for Bakugo. He didn't care.

Aizawa: Anyways, Gooey, the SPORTS festival is a special event at UA that is streamed all over the country. Many Pros watch it to see what this generation of heroes are capable of. After the Sports Festival, we have internships. The Sports Festival will allow the Pros to see if they want you as their interns. So give it your all.

Gooey: Got it. Thanks Dad.

The bell rang and they all went to their classes. It was rather awkward for Izuku since his old tormentors would occasionally glance at Izuku.

Before lunch, Class 1-C ambushed the exit door to try and scope out the competition. Bakugo would have made a rude remark, but Gooey used his scarf to keep his mouth shut by wrapping it around him.

For the next two weeks, everyone would train their powers. But Bandee was struggling hard.

Bandee: I don't get it. How does one even use a quirk?

Meta Knight: Perhaps we should call Izumi and ask her.

Bandee: Wait! I got it!

Bandee would then just flex his arm as hard as he could, and his arm began to glow with red veins. He would then release the punch, which caused a massive amount of wind pressure. Unfortunately, his arm broke.

Bandee: GAAAAAAAAAAAH! THE PAIN IS UNBEARABLE!!!

Eri: Here Uncle Bandee. A Maxi- Maximu- *shrugs* a Metamato.

Bandee took the Maxim Tomato and ate it. His arm was healed up.

Bandee: Thanks Eri. But I am going to have to learn how to properly control One for All.

Izuku: Maybe one of the internships can help out with that.

Bandee: I hope so. Because the only person we know of who is able to control this is AssMight. And we are not going to him.

All: Agreed.

Eri: Uncle Bandee. Swear Jar.

Bandee: Aw phooey.

Everyone laughed at that and continued to train. Finally, it was time for the sports festival to start. After everyone made their way to the court, Midnight announced who the person giving the motivational speech would be.

Midnight: And the person who will give the motivational speech is...Izuku!

Izuku: Me?! Why?!

Flamberge: I mean, you did get 1st in the entrance exam so...

Izuku: Fair point.

Izuku then made his way onto the stage and started to speak.

Izuku: I'll make this quick. It's time for us to do our best, show the Pros the potential we are capable of, and go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!

Everyone cheered for that.

Midnight then announced that the first course would be the obstacle race. Everyone was getting excited for this. The Sports Festival, was about to begin.