Finals Part 2: DMK vs. Psychic & Ripple Star & Coo vs. Paint Girl & Ice Queen

It's time for Round 10. No more summarizing. We join Psychic and Ripple Star running through the city, trying to find the exit.

Psychic: Hey Ripple Star? Why don't we fight DMK instead?

Ripple Star: Simple. DMK has plenty of moves that reflect projectiles. And our quirks have nothing to do with physical attacks. Just projectiles. And while my internship with Mirko taught me plenty of fighting techniques, we're a team and you don't have OfA anymore. The whole point of the exam is to stick together as a team. So we can pass together.

Psychic: Wait, DMK can do that? How do you-

Ripple Star: DMK is one of the members of the Star Allies. So we know of his skills and vice versa.

Just then

Both: AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

DMK: In the name of Dark Mind, I shall kill you all!

Psychic: Dark who?

Ripple Star: I'll explain it later.

DMK: The real world will fall before my might. Say your prayers!

DMK then started launching sword beams at the two.

Ripple Star: LOOK OUT PSYCHIC!

The two barely dodged, but DMK didn't let up. He suddenly appeared right behind them and used a machine tornado, sending them into a building.

Psychic: There has to be a weakness that we can exploit!

Ripple Star: Easier said than done! DMK is really getting into the act that he's still a villain.

Psychic: Wait, what do you mean by "still"?

Ripple Star: Later. We have to escape!

DMK: I won't let you escape!

DMK then created a bunch of giant swords out of the ground, trapping them.

Both: Crap!

DMK then swooped down and nearly hit them. He then started to use the giant swords as a way to increase his mobility. That gave Ripple Star an idea.

Ripple Star: Psychic! Use your telekinesis on me to send me flying at DMK!

Psychic: On it!

Psychic would then use her telekinesis to give Ripple Star a powerful boost and keep up with DMK.

Ripple Star: Get ready DMK! It's time for:

Ripple Star: Luna Ring!

DMK was knocked down.

Ripple Star: Quick! The cuffs!

Psychic: Right!

They then put the cuffs on DMK just before he got up. This allowed them to win the match.

Psychic: How did you-

Ripple Star: I learned a lot at Mirko's internship. Turns out, anyone can learn this technique. But it isn't as powerful without Mirko's rabbit quirk. The stronger your legs, the stronger the move.

DMK: Well done you two. Now go to the watch room. The next match is about to start.

Round 11: Paint Girl and Ice Queen were moving through the city to get to the exit. They felt like they could take Coo, but they have no clue where he is so it would be best to escape. But then Coo showed up and attacked the two girls.

Coo: I won't let you get past me heroes.

Coo then threw sharp feather at the two. Luckily, they dodged the attacks. But then Coo grabbed Paint Girl and flew high up in the sky.

Paint Girl: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Ice Queen: PAINT GIRL!! I'LL SAVE YOU!!!

Ice Queen then levitated herself to go after Coo. The only problem was that Coo was much faster seeing as how his quirk gives him the abilities of a bird.

Coo: You'll never catch me, hero!

Coo then flew into the city to lose her. But Ice Queen had a plan. She then created Ice walls everywhere between buildings, but didn't freeze the buildings themselves. This caused Coo to stop moving for a bit. And that was all that was needed for Paint Girl to paint a hammer on an ice wall. The hammer then came to life and Paint Girl grabbed it. She then smashed the hammer into Coo's left arm. Coo then started falling with Paint Girl, but Ice Queen came in and grabbed Paint Girl. Coo then fell face first on the ground. But before he could get up, Ice Queen fired off some icicles at Coo. They didn't hit him directly, but they got his clothes and he was now stuck.

Ice Queen: Ready Paint Girl?!

Paint Girl: Ready Ice Queen!

Ice Queen then launched Paint Girl at Coo.

Paint Girl: Take this!

Paint Girl: Luna Fall!!!!

Coo was kicked right in the stomach. Paint Girl then cuffed him. Giving the team the win.

Paint Girl: Looks like the training with Mirko has paid off!