Sports Festival Part 7: Third Round

It's time for the third round. First up: Izuku vs. Susie.

Izuku: Good luck Susie.

Susie: You too Izuku.

Midnight: Begin!

Izuku: Magolor Surge!

Izuku charged at Susie who got in her business suit and charged forward. Both attacks landed against each other as a massive shockwave appeared.

Susie: You certainly have gotten used to your magic.

Izuku: Thanks. You're no slouch yourself. Double deadly needle!

Two needles popped out of the ground and impaled the business suit's arms, keeping them from moving.

Susie: Stopping the arms. Good strategy. Luckily, I have an attack for long range.

Susie's business suit shot out the two spikes that would then hit Izuku.

Izuku: Gah! That hurt! Magic Spheres!

Izuku shot out many magic spheres. Even though he could only use three at a time, he could still use plenty of them.

Susie, who had managed to get the arms freed from the double deadly needles, spun them around and destroyed the magic spheres. However, Izuku was nowhere to be found. Until:

Izuku: Surprise! Magic bomb!

Izuku had used his dimensional vanishing to appear right in front of her, and put a bomb in the cockpit. This forced Susie to abort the business suit.

Izuku: Black Hole!

Izuku summoned a black hole to suck in the business suit. Where did it go? Well it's at the Lor.

Izuku: Looks like it's gonna be difficult to fight without your business suit.

Susie: Well played. But I still have my blaster.

She then shot a few blasts.

Izuku: Yeah. And I have a magic barrier.

He put up his magic barrier and blocked the shots.

Susie: Oh yeah...Crud.

Izuku: Magolor Surge!

Izuku charged at Susie and before she could react, she was hit and flew out of bounds.

Midnight: The winner is: Izuku!

Susie: Good job Izuku! Make sure to win it all.

Izuku: You got it.

Now we move on to Bakugo vs. Izumi.

Midnight: Begin!

Bakugo started by using a right hook, like always. Only for Izumi to dodge.

Izumi: You know, you always do this Bakugo. You always start with a right hook. You are so predictable.

Bakugo: SHUT UP, BITCH!

Bakugo then propelled himself with his explosions and released another one in her face.

Izumi was knocked back but kept her ground while using her telekinesis to try and send Bakugo out of the arena.

But Bakugo had other plans and continued to propel himself upwards and then launch himself downwards and released an explosion so powerful, that half of the arena was destroyed. And Izumi was knocked out unconscious.

Bakugo wanted to do worse to her, but Izuku showed up, grabbed Izumi, and took her to Dedede.

Dedede: She did well. It's all up to you Izuku.

Daroach: show that arrogant prick who's boss.

Izuku: Hai!