USJ Part 3: The Aeon Hero: Galacta Knight vs. Nomu

Izuku: 'The Aeon Hero: Galacta Knight. Quirk: Unknown. He just appeared one day out of nowhere and has been known as the symbol of power. With strength that not even All Might can defeat. He is the number 3 Hero. But this is only because he doesn't really have a personality like All Might pretends to have. So not as many people like him and some think that he just wants to be a hero so that he can legally fight villains. But no one knows the reason why he became a hero. Nor what his quirk really is. It's a mystery.'

Galacta Knight: So. This is what the boy with engine legs warned me about? All I see is a mist man, an angry bird rip-off, and a man child with some weird hand fetish.

Tomura: HOW DARE YOU! NOMU! KILL THE BRAT!

Galacta Knight: I don't think so.

Galacta Knight then moved faster than the eye could see, and appeared right in front of Izuku.

Galacta Knight: Mach Tornado!

The Nomu was the sent flying to the other side of the area

Galacta Knight: I won't allow you to kill anyone. And don't bother justifying your actions. It's just a load of bullshit. You're only doing this because it's fun for you.

Tomura: he figured it out rather quickly.

Nomu then came back, fully healed.

Tomura: Nomu, take care of Galacta Knight. You are of course, designed to defeat All Might.

Galacta Knight: Just because I'm not the number 1 hero, doesn't mean I'm weaker than him. All Might's strength pales in comparison to mine.

Tomura: You mustn't underestimate the final boss.

Galacta Knight: I'm not. Of course, if Nomu here is the final boss, then that makes me the super boss.

Tomura: What?! Impossible!

Galacta Knight: Let's just get this fight done and over with so that I can move on to you.

Tomura: Destroy him Nomu.

Nomu and Galacta Knight rush towards each other.