Finals Part 4: All Might vs. Magolor and Bakugo

We start this chapter as Magolor is following Bakugo through the city.

Magolor: Bakugo, listen. We need to run from All Might. That's the only solid plan I can think of.

Bakugo just walks faster.

Magolor: Hey! You're not thinking on actually fighting him, are you?! That's insane!

Bakugo: Leave me alone!

Magolor: No! You know as well as I do that we can't beat All Might. We may be powerful, but he still has us outmatched in speed!

Bakugo: I'm not running away. I have to fight him.

Magolor: But you know exactly what he can do! We idolized him together! You can't win against him it's impossible!

Bakugo: LISTEN, DUDE! I KNOW ITS IMPOSSIBLE! THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I WILL FIGHT HIM WHILE YOU ESCAPE AND PASS THE TEST!!!

Magolor froze. Not because of the plan, but because...

Magolor: 'Did he just call me "dude"?! But-But he always calls me Deku! What is with him?! He's been acting like this for the whole week! It's unbelievable that he would act like this for just one day!'

Bakugo: You got it? You'll head for the exit while I face off against that muscle head. 'Please Izuku. Just follow my plan so you won't get any more hurt than I have already put you through.'

Just then, a massive gust of wind came rushing at them. They got blasted away.

All Might: WHO REALLY CARES IF I DESTROY THIS PATHETIC CITY?

Both: 'Crap!'

All Might: THIS WILL BE FUN! GLAD I DON'T HAVE TO PULL MY PUNCHES! PREPARE YOURSELVES!

All Might then rushes at them.

Bakugo: EAT MY STUN GRENADE!

A bright flash of light appears

Bakugo: You want everything I got?! FINE THEN!

All Might then grabs Bakugo's face

Bakugo: Gah!

He then fires off a bunch of explosions at All Might's face, but they seemed to have no effect. All Might then slams Bakugo to the ground.

All Might: WHAT A WEAKLING!

Magolor: Magolor Surge!

Magolor then charges at All Might, but unfortunately, he dodged and got behind him.

All Might: LOOKY LOOKY! ITS THE FAILURE OF A CHILD! WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE BAKUGO? LEAVE THIS QUIRKLESS LOSER TO ME!

Bakugo: NO WAY!

Bakugo then grabs Magolor and dodges a punch.

Bakugo: Run, dude. Leave All Might to me.

Magolor: What is wrong with-

Bakugo: JUST RUN!!! PLEASE!!!!

All Might: HAVE THIS FENCE!

Magolor: AAAHHH

Magolor gets stuck, but he managed to avoid getting impaled. But then All Might gives Bakugo a big punch to the gut and was sent flying.

Magolor: ARE TOU TRYING TO... 'Oh no...is he actually trying to kill us?!'