Finals Part 1: Round 1-9

We join class 1-A at the training grounds for the practical. For some reason, almost all of the teachers were there. Daroach and Vlad King were the only teachers that weren't there.

Aizawa: Now then... Let's begin the last test. Remember, it's possible to fail this final. If you wish to go to camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes.

Jiro: Uh...why are all the teachers here?

Aizawa: I-

Bandee: Hiya Miss Midnight! How was your blind date?

Midnight had a lovestruck look on her face.

Midnight: It was great! I even brought him here to watch.

Kirby: Really? Where is he?

???: Over here. Pleased to meet you.

???: My name is Landia

Kirby: Woah! You look awesome!

Shoto: Are you Ryukyu's secret brother or something?

(Meanwhile)

Endeavor: SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Ok. Back to the story.)

Landia: As a matter of fact, I am.

Elfilin: Hey, does Todoroki do that a lot?

Izuku: Yes.

Aizawa: As I was SAYING, I expect many of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be facing today.

Kaminari: We're fighting those big ol' metal heads!

Mina: Fireworks! S'mores! Here we come camp!

Nezu: *Muffled* Actually this year's tests...

Nezu then pops out of Aizawa's scarf

Nezu: ...will be completely different, for various reasons.

Jiro, Ojiro, and Sero: Principal Nezu?!

Yaoyorozu: You're changing things?

Kaminari and Mina froze up.

Nezu: The tests have a new focus. There will be hero work of course. But also teamwork and combat between actual people. So what does that mean for you? You students will be working together in pairs and your opponents will be one of our esteemed U.A. teachers! Isn't that fabulous?!

Class 1-A: 'Aw crud.'

Uraraka: We're...fighting the teachers?

Aizawa: Additionally, your partners and your opponents have already been chosen. They were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships. First, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team. Against me. Then we have Izuku paired with Bakugo.