New Student and the Origin of One For All

We start this chapter in the hospital where the Star Allies and Iida are resting up.

Iida: I sincerely thank you three for helping me with the hero killer. I am truly sorry.

Izuku: What you did was incredibly foolish, you know? I know that you really care for your brother, we all do, but revenge isn't the right way to take down the Hero Killer.

Bandee: True. He didn't even kill him. He only disabled him. But something good DID come out of all this.

Iida: Really? What?

Kirby: We have managed to spread word about who the real hero in this world is.

Iida: I see. Hey Izuku. I'm really sorry for everything I put you through for ten whole years. I know you can't forgive me, but-

Izuku: Who said I can't? Of course I forgive you. I can see that you have really changed your ways.

Iida: Y-you forgive me? Really?

Izuku then gave Iida a hug.

Izuku: Of course.

Iida was crying while hugging Izuku back.

Iida: Thank you.

Just then, Gran Torino, Manual, and the chief of police, Kenji Tsuragame walked in.

Star Allies and Iida: 'The chief!'

The four began to stand up when...

Kenji: No, please, stay seated, woof.

All four: 'Woof?!'

Kenji: So you are the ones who brought down the Hero Killer, huh?

Kirby: Y-Yeah. That's right.

Bandee: I apologize for being rude, but why are you here?

Kenji: Stain has some serious injuries. Severe burns and several broken bones. He's in the hospital under strict guard, woof. Now, here's a lesson you should have already learned. When quirks became normal, the police force sought to maintain the status quotient. They decided we wouldn't use quirks as weapons. That's when heroes came in. They could do what we couldn't if they were licensed of course, woof. It would be impossible for the police to condone the use of deadly quirks. After all, we're here to stop such harm from being done. The only reason pros can use their powers now is because of the strict code of ethics that the early heroes chose to abide by. That's why it's against the law for people who aren't certified to use their quirks to cause injury. Despite who you were up against. Hero Killer or not.

Kirby: Hang on-

Kenji: Please let me finish, woof.

Kirby: Right. Sorry.

Kenji: What I've said is the official stance of the police department. But any punishment would only be necessary if Iida's actions went public. If it did, he'd probably be applauded by citizens everywhere. But there's no way he could escape from being reprimanded. However, Magolor, Bandee, and Star Warrior were given permission to use their powers against anyone who was causing danger to the innocent. So we could say that a civilian was attacked by Stain instead and the three students saved them in time. Native agreed to keep it a secret so only Magolor, Star Warrior, and Bandee would get the credit. Perfectly within legal rights. Then we could justice pretend that Iida wasn't involved , woof. Thankfully there were very few witnesses. This could be the last time that Iida will hear of any punishments. But no one would know about you though, Iida. You won't receive any praise. The choice relies on you, Iida. I personally know where I stand. I don't wish to do damage to anyone's promising young careers. Not for a mistake like this.