First Day (Class 1-B)

Marx, Sectonia, Rick, Kine, Taranza, Susie, Flamberge, and Zan Partizanne just arrived at Class 1-B.

Taranza: Wow! It's huge!

Marx: That's what she said

Flamberge: IM GONNA KILL YOU

Zan Partizanne: Not now Flamberge. We are at school. It can wait.

Marx: Phew.

They then enter and meet with the other students of Class 1-B. As they chat amongst themselves, their homeroom teacher Vlad King enters.

VK: Alright everyone. Quiet down.

Everyone then stopped talking.

VK: I am your homeroom teacher Sekijro Kan. But you may call me Vlad King. Now. Under normal circumstances, we would head off to orientation...but let's be honest, no one is here for such a boring thing. We are going to do a quirk assessment test. So meet me at the training grounds and get ready to work your ass off.

(Time skip to the start of the test. Brought to you by Hyness making Eri laugh.)

Taranza: Hey. Is that DMK?

It indeed was.

VK: alright class. I'd like you to meet your TA, DMK.

DMK: Greetings class.

So it's time for us to start our quirk assessment test. Let's do this.

DMK: And Monoma?

Monoma: Hm? What is it?

DMK: I can tell by your face that you plan on having a stupid and petty rivalry with class 1-A. To which I am going to shut down right now. Being a hero is not about competition. It's about being trusted by others so that they can feel safe in your presence.

Monoma: ...Are you related to Meta Knight? Because that sounds like something he would say.

DMK: Let's just say that we're twin brothers and leave it there. Alright?

Monoma: Alright.

Test 1: 50 meter dash

Kine went up first. He went against a girl whose hair was covering her eyes.

Kine: you can see through your hair, right?

Komori: Don't worry. I'm fine. Don't worry about it.

DMK: And begin.

The race was on but the end result was that Komori won.

Flamberge went up against a the boy who DMK spoke with earlier. When he tried to touch her without warning, Flamberge dodged and gave him a horrifying death stare

Flamberge: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME

Monoma: YIKES! IM SORRY!

Before any further aggression could be displayed, DMK started the test and Flamberge won in 2 seconds.

Kine: Monoma, you should never touch a woman without their consent.

Monoma then fainted from sheer terror.

VK: That Flamberge is quite the fierce one, isn't she?

DMK: Oh yeah.

Marx was up next against a girl with green hair and sharp teeth.

Who then started flirting with him.

Setsuna: See something you like cutie?

Marx blushed a bit before deciding to fight back.