Sleepover

July 4th, 2018

Jisung looks up from his phone with a frown on his face, hearing Minho ordering Changbin around in the kitchen.

Seungmin enters the living room, shaking his head. "Minho hyung is on a murder mission." He sits down on the couch next to Jisung.

"Why is he letting Changbin hyung help?"

The younger shrugs. "Who knows."

"Because Bin is the only one who will let himself get ordered around like that." Chan chuckles.

Jisung hums, looking at the older. "He is a danger in the kitchen though."

"Don't worry. I will keep an eye on them. You guys want to help get everything set up?" Chan ruffles Jisung's hair as he passes the boy.

Seungmin frowns as he looks up at the older. "What can we do?"

"Get the mattresses, pillows and blankets? So that we can all sleep in here?"

"I'll get the blankets." Jisung gets up from the couch.

"Where do I find enough mattresses?" Seungmin frowns, getting up as well.

Chan chuckles. "I will send Bin to help."

"We have some spare ones in the attic." Jisung comments before he disappears up the stairs to go and get all the blankets they have in the house.

"Hyung!" Changbin glares at Minho.

"What?! I'm busy."

"You keep yelling at me." Changbin huffs, placing the plates down on the kitchen island.

"Cause you're not listening." Minho rolls his eyes. "Everything has to be ready on time. Why would you even decide to have a sleepover here?" He mutters annoyed, checking the food in the pan.

Changbin scoffs. "You and hyung decided. And you know I'm bad at cooking!"

"You're not even the one making food!" Minho yells, not looking at the younger.

"Guys. Stop yelling, the whole house can hear you." Chan chuckles, leaning against the doorway.

Changbin turns around with a pout on his face. "Hyung~ He is being rude."

"Poor baby." The older pulls him in a hug. "Minnie needs your help with the mattresses. I'll take over your kitchen job."

Changbin hums, leaning against Chan.

The older smiles at Minho. "So what can I do?"

Changbin lets go of Chan, going upstairs to help Seungmin out and leaving the older two alone in the kitchen to finish making the food for tonight.

Seonghwa sighs as he enters the office, seeing Hongjoong still working on some paperwork. "Can you please stop working? Chris is expecting us in an hour."

Hongjoong hums, continuing his paperwork without even looking up at the older.

"Hongjoong!"

"What?" The younger one looks up at him annoyed.

"Get ready. You haven't even packed and we have to be there in an hour." Seonghwa glares at him.

Hongjoong sighs. "We don't need that much." He rolls his eyes, going back to doing his paperwork.