Wonderland Port

April 25rd 2018

Eun-ji hums as she walks through the park, looking at the little kids running around playing with each other. Taking out her phone she texts the group chat she has with her friends, asking them if they want to meet up at their usual spot. She smiles when they both quickly reply that they will be there soon.

She climbs up the tree at their normal meeting spot, humming a song as she looks around the park from her favorite place.

"Juni?" Hyejin hangs above Eun-ji's head, holding onto the branch above the girl.

Eun-ji's eyes open quickly, she tries to balance herself on the branch she is sitting on, not wanting to fall out of the tree. "Jini! Why did you have to scare me?" She chuckles after being sure she won't fall anymore.

Suhng-Han chuckles as he looks up at them from the ground.

Eun-ji looks down when she hears him with a bright smile, letting herself fall from the tree branch. "Hani catch."

"Holy..." Suhng-Han quickly moves, catching the girl falling from the tree. "You stupid or something?"

"No, I just trust you." Eun-ji chuckles as she looks up at her friend.

Suhng-Han shakes his head as he places Eun-ji on the ground. "Idiot."

Eun-ji kisses his cheek. "Always."

Hyejin laughs as she watches the younger two from above. "I taught her well." She carefully climbs down, jumping once she's about two meters off the ground.

"You're turning her into a maniac." Suhng-Han rolls his eyes, not really caring about it that much.

"Of course she is but do you honestly mind?" Eun-ji can't help but chuckle.

Suhng-Han shrugs, ruffling Eun-ji's hair.

"Don't mess up my hair." The younger pouts. "I just brushed it."

"So you wanted to meet up. Something going on?" Hyejin sits down on the grass, leaning against the tree.

"Just wanted to hang out." Eun-ji shrugs. "And I want to surprise visit my brother."

Suhng-Han sits down on the grass as well, a frown on his face. "You want to visit Wonderland Port?"

The younger girl nods her head, looking between her friends. "You wouldn't have let me go alone anyways."

"We'll join you." Hyejin smiles.

Eun-ji drops down next to Hyejin, hugging the older. "Thank you."

Suhng-Han sighs, leaning back on his hands as he looks at the girls.

"Will you join too?"

"Of course."

Eun-ji blows the boy a kiss.

Suhng-Han pulls a face at her, trying to hide his smile.

"I love you guys." Eun-ji lays her head on Hyejin's shoulder, closing her eyes.

"Cute."

"-m not cute." The girl grumbles, not opening her eyes.

Hyejin smiles, patting Eun-ji's head. "Always."

Suhng-Han chuckles. "You keep saying that and then do something that's the definition of cute."

Eun-ji scoffs. "You want a knife between your legs?" She glares at the boy.