Prologue

June 11th 2012

 "What's taking so long?" Jae Beom's voice echoes through the earpieces as he frowns while looking at the screen, wondering why Mark and Jackson are no longer moving while time is running out.

"Well, Soondu. We may have encountered a tiny problem." Jackson looks down at the young boy standing in front of him, who is pointing a gun at them.

"Can't you shoot it and get on with it?"

Jackson groans, running a hand through his hair. "I might be cruel. And love torture and killing. But shooting a child? That crosses a line even for me."

The young boy glares at Jackson, lifting the gun a little.

"What's your task here? Trying to be the hero? Protecting whatever it is you're protecting?" Mark steps closer to the young boy. "Put down the weapon, we won't hurt you. Just give us the package behind you."

"Stay back." The young boy moves the gun from Jackson to Mark.

Mark raises an eyebrow. "You think I have anything to lose?" He takes another step closer to the boy. "What is it you're protecting? Your girlfriend?"

The young boy shakes his head. "He's already hurt, stay back."

Jackson tilts his head, grabbing the bag he had brought with him, throwing it to the young boy. "Here's some medical supplies. Let us grab the package we need and help your friend. Or we all will get caught by the guards. What's your decision?"

"Guards are coming, hurry." Jae Beom warns the two men inside the Institute.

The young boy looks between the two men, crouching to the ground. "No tricks."

Both men shake their heads. "No tricks. And if you want, we will take you with us. Out of here." Jackson smiles at the young boy.

The young boy quickly looks up, a small twinkle in his eyes at the idea of leaving the Institute. "Hyung?" He turns to look behind him.

A curly-haired boy suddenly appears behind the young boy. "Yes?" He looks confused as he sees the two men still in the room.

"There is more of you?" Mark looks at the two boys.

"Who are you and what do you want?" The curly-haired boy looks over at Mark.

"Well, we're GOT7 and we're here to get that package." Mark points to the white box to the left of the two boys.

"But your little friend thought it would be a good idea to get in our way and point a gun at us. Now we have only a few minutes left for you to decide if you will stay or leave with us. I don't care how many of you. We will take all and the package. You have 30 seconds to decide."

The younger boy looks at his friend. "We should leave."

The curly-haired boy shakes his head. "What if we get caught, punishment will be worse. He can't take more."

"That's why we should leave."

"With a gang?" The curly-haired boy points to Mark and Jackson while the other just shrugs.

"Get the hell out of there. You have 90 seconds." Jae Beom nearly yells through the earpieces.

"CHOOSE!" Jackson shoves the young boy with the gun to the side, grabbing the white package they need for their mission. "If you want to get out, come with me."

"Come." The young boy that's now on the ground states. "You have to help Ji."

"Go, I'll take the kids." Mark points to the hallway that they have to run through to get out of the building. "I need you boys to show me where he is and then follow Ka Yee, okay? Nobody will hurt you as long as we're around."