Old memories

March 25th, 2018

Seungmin runs down the stairs, laughing when he hears Changbin let out a yelp. Minho frowns as he looks up from the paper he is reading. "What did you do?" He chuckles.

Seungmin sits down at the kitchen table. "Nothing."

Minho raises an eyebrow at Seungmin, putting the paper down. "Nothing?" He closes the paper, hiding the picture of what Ateez did on the night of the 20th.

"KIM SEUNGMIN!"

Seungmin just laughs, grabbing a piece of bacon off the plate.

"Whatever you did kid, you're on your own." Minho shrugs, standing up from his chair, grabbing the paper. "Don't eat everything before I get Chan and Jisung." With that, he leaves the kitchen.

Seungmin whines, walking after Minho while eating the piece of bacon he stole. "Hyung, you can't leave me."

Minho shrugs. "Should've thought of that before doing whatever you did to Binnie."

A sleepy Jisung enters the living room, crashing against Seungmin. "Minnie?"

Seungmin frowns, wrapping an arm around Jisung's waist to be sure the sick boy doesn't fall. "Yeah?"

"Why's Binnie hyungie angy?" Jisung tiredly looks up at Seungmin.

The younger boy chuckles, running a hand through Jisung's sweaty hair. "Because I pranked him."

"Seungmin." Chan crosses his arms over his chest, Changbin right behind him with tears in his eyes.

Seungmin's eyes widen, he carefully moves Jisung to sit on the couch before slowly walking over to Chan. "Yes, hyung?"

Chan glares at Seungmin. "Where is it?"

"What are you talking about hyung?"

The older raises an eyebrow, rubbing his thumb over Changbin's hand that he is holding.

Seungmin sighs. "It's in the spare bedroom, on the bed."

Chan smiles. "Now apologize."

"I'm sorry hyung." Seungmin rolls his eyes, trying to walk away.

Chan quickly grabs his wrist, pulling him back. "Mean it."

Seungmin scoffs before bowing. "Sorry hyung, for jokingly taking your stuffed toy and hiding it."

Changbin hums, biting his cheek.

Chan lets go of Seungmin's arm. "Make Jisung some meds? He's still running a fever. We will have breakfast in a minute."

Seungmin nods his head, walking to the kitchen to grab what he needs.

Chan smiles at Changbin, following him up the stairs to make sure his Munchlax plushie is indeed where Seungmin had put it. Changbin smiles when the plushie is back in his arms, wiping away a tear that rolls down his cheek.

"See, he is okay." Chan smiles. "Go put him in your room and come down for breakfast, okay?"

"Thanks hyung."

"No problem Bin." Chan chuckles, watching Changbin walk to his own bedroom before he decides to make his way downstairs, hoping Seungmin did as he asked before Jisung falls asleep again.

Minho sits down next to Jisung after he put the paper away. "How are you feeling baby?"