The Mall

March 17th, 2018

Jae Beom looks around the rounded room, five pairs of eyes staring back at him. He clears his throat, placing the file down on the table. "It's mostly to scare people, put some terror into them but the target is the mall's Louis Vuitton store at the west wing."

Chan takes the file, reading through it carefully so he doesn't miss any information Jae Beom hasn't already given him.

"Any rules about casualties?" Minho smirks as he already has some fun ideas for what they could do.

Seungmin looks over Chan's shoulder, scanning through the papers as well.

Jisung bounces his leg, staring at the spider that is above the big screen behind Jae Beom.

"Try to not kill everyone." Jae Beom sighs, not wanting them to start another massacre cause Minho read through the rules.

Minho nods, content with the answer as it means that even if he can't kill everyone, he can still kill.

"Do we just destroy? Or do you need something from the stores?" Changbin frowns, not completely sure why they need to do this if there is nothing to gain from it.

"Take the money, maybe some nice stuff for yourselves." Jae Beom shrugs. "Any other questions? Because I have a different meeting in 5."

Chan shakes his head, looking at the others. "I'm sure we can handle it."

Jae Beom hums, turning off the screen protector. "Good luck." With that he leaves the meeting room, hurrying off to the other meeting he has to be attending.

Minho sits down next to Changbin, who is counting his bombs in the weapon room, wrapping an arm around the younger boy.

Changbin frowns, carefully placing down the bomb he is holding. "Hi, hyung."

"Hi, Binnie." Minho smirks. "How much do we have?"

Changbin softly chuckles. "Enough for whatever you have planned, I already bought new ones anyway."

Minho pulls the younger into a quick side hug before getting up from the ground. "You're the best."

Changbin smiles. "We can blow up the whole mall if you want to."

"Good to know." Minho almost skips over to the weapon storage, needing to check on the guns and see if they have enough ammunition.

Changbin shakes his head, carefully placing everything back to where they belong, not wanting to accidentally blow up their house.

March 19th, 2018

Eun-ji barges into Hyejin's apartment, looking for her friends. "Jini? Hani? Guys, I need your help with something." She yells while walking through every room.

"They're not here but we can help Yuwol." A voice replied from the kitchen.

Eun-ji snaps her head towards the door that leads to the kitchen of the apartment.

A smiley face peeks through the doorway. "Hi Yuwol." San chuckles.

Jongho appears behind his brother. "What are you doing here?"

"I need Hyejin and Suhng-Han's help.
"They're out." Jongho frowns.

San tilts his head to the side. "Can we help?"