Chapter 27

Beomgyu was thankful for God choosing the both of them not to get sick after playing and dancing in the rain yesterday then soaked wet. The older opened his eyes with his vision slowly focusing as it was getting steady, he turned his head to see whether if Taehyun was beside him sleeping and he slightly felt anxious; the long hair male didn't feel any presence beside him.

"Taehyun..?" Beomgyu called out in a shaky voice, touching the blanket with his hand and repeating the same action to different spot. "Taehyun?" He voiced out loud enough, still calling for Taehyun; he panicked after receiving no answer from him.

Taehyun went inside the room when his ears perked up in the living room as he was eating and heard Beomgyu who was calling for him, "Yes, hyung?" He replied finally after Beomgyu called him several times.

Beomgyu sighed in relief when his head turned towards him as his orbs landed on Taehyun, the older quickly got up from the bed and reached to Taehyun who spreads his arms wide for Beomgyu to hug him freely and tightly.

He hugged him with his arms wrapped around Taehyun's waist, squeezing it so tightly but not enough for Taehyun to wheeze out of pain; holding him tightly as if he doesn't want to let go off him, even just for a second.

"Why? What happened?" Taehyun asked in concern, hugging him back as the palm of his hand pat Beomgyu's back to give comfort. "Nothing.."

"It's just that I felt like you were gone."

"What do you mean?" Taehyun asked anxiously, "I won't leave you ever. It's not like I would randomly disappear without saying goodbye to you." He chuckled; but not in a good way nor a bad way, it's in a sad way; does he know something?

Beomgyu's tears fell from his eyes at the thought of not being be able to say goodbye to him, he put his head on Taehyun's shoulders and rest it there for a good quite while and Taehyun's chin on the top of his shoulders. "I'm sorry.."

"What for?" Taehyun asked and caress Beomgyu's hair gently to sooth him, "For.. suddenly calling out for you and crying." Beomgyu laughed, thinking his reasons sound so pathetic and stupid.

Taehyun smiled softly, "You don't have to apologize for that kind of reason. You were afraid and anxious, I assume from the sound of your voice. You were just expressing your own feelings, nothing more." Taehyun explained as he added; "It's not a big of a deal or nothing necessary and it's nothing to apologize for. It's okay to cry, let out your feelings."

He uttered while he pat Beomgyu's back with his hand softly and his other hand caressing Beomgyu's long soft brown locks to give comfort so that Beomgyu would stop crying, he still heard sniffles and quiet sobs coming from Beomgyu but it fades after.

"Okay, enough being sappy, do you wanna go to the amusement park?" Beomgyu asked while his eyes light up, Taehyun smiled with his mouth closed yet widely; showing his happiness. "I would love to!"

"Eat first," Beomgyu and Taehyun turned their heads at Yeonjun but didn't move away from each other which means they kept on hugging each other while they saw the older was leaning to the door of the bedroom with his back against it and an apple on his hand as he bit it, "You just woke up."

Yeonjun said while munching on his apple and threw it at Beomgyu, the male's one hand letting go of Taehyun's waist so he could catch the apple as he did; bitting it after he caught it. Mumbling a small thanks to the older then Yeonjun left the room to go to the living room.

"He's right though, you haven't eat anything yet you were willing to spend time with me after that." Taehyun looked at him concerned, "You did that yesterday too.." He said when he realized.

"It's no big deal." Beomgyu pushed it aside as he bit a piece of the apple and pulled Taehyun's waist towards him to close the distance between them, leaning in as Taehyun closed his eyes.