Chapter 18

(I didn't know I was writing all of this chapters within just one day of the plot D:)

A day passed by, with Taehyun realizing something he should have known before; the polaroid.

-

"Hyun!" A 16 years old Beomgyu called out, giggling while catching up with the angry and pouty 15 years old Taehyun. He waddled towards to Taehyun, linking his arms with the younger's arms when he reached him.

"Just why?" Taehyun asked, looking away from Beomgyu as he avoided making eye contact; mostly his presence beside him.

"Because I look ugly in the camera!" Beomgyu shouted, whining and wiggling his shoulders cutely. Taehyun gave him a disbelief look, his head turning at Beomgyu as his eyebrows frown and mouth agape.

"So what if you're ugly? We can make memories by picturing us and make it a polaroid. Maybe, one of us will leave. Who knows?" Taehyun shrugged, his arms finding it's way to get out of the strong hold of Beomgyu's.

"So you agree that I'm ugly?"

"Yes." Taehyun answered quickly without thinking.

He heard a short giggle behind him. Beomgyu pulled the hem of Taehyun's shirt backwards, taking out his camera to capture the moment; his arms stretched out to the air and his hand holding the camera. Even before Taehyun knew what was happening, he still smiled at Beomgyu's cute action.

The camera clicked, picturing the scene where Taehyun's cheeks were red and a genuine smile on his face and it was wide that his eyes turned into a crescent moon, while Beomgyu smiled ear to ear with a bright crimson color of the skin and eyes softly staring at Taehyun as if he loved him dearly.

The heart of Taehyun, was beating so rapidly; every second, every loud beat his heart make. It's like his heart became a drum with someone playing it quickly, making a fast beat; but it's not a rhythm you can have fun with, instead it makes the person's chest ache. However, he didn't know why.

-

But now he knows, at the age of 22; which means it has been 8 years with the confusion. The fast and loud beating of his heart everytime when Beomgyu's presence appear near him, the way he keeps on thinking of him every single day even when he's not there and there's not even a day where Taehyun didn't think of him, the lovely eyes that stares at him that's filled with compliments but the younger hides it with every complaint he thinks of and he can't keep his attention off of him when it starts to get worse, where it grows within him. How it makes Taehyun think that what Beomgyu is making him feel like is a crime.

Taking a deep breath. He fell in love with Beomgyu. Taehyun's in love.

+×+

Taehyun got ready for school and arrived at school from the bus he took now. His footsteps getting inside the gates of the school, greeting the teachers that he walked pass through with 'Good morning' while using a cheerful tone when he was walking to his classroom.

However, something ruined his mood.

When he was walking at the stairs, Taehyun saw someone's long brown hair but it mostly belongs to a guy. 'It's Beomgyu..' Taehyun smiled, he was about to greet him and complain why he was there in the first place; until he saw someone bumping Beomgyu's shoulders in a teasing way. He was with someone, but didn't exactly know who. His smile slowly dropped seeing Beomgyu with another person. He didn't want to bother them so he was going to go downstairs again to take another path to the classroom but halted, hearing a girl's laugh mixed with Beomgyu's gentle and genuine chuckle; both are familiar.