Chapter 25

March 6.

A day has passed when Beomgyu knew Taehyun will die after 8 days, he sighed as he turned his head to look at the sleeping figure of Taehyun; Beomgyu wanted Taehyun to have a sleepover to his house which where the younger couldn't deny. Wondering what did he do wrong and what made this happen, Taehyun didn't deserve this at all; despite they were enemies before.

Beomgyu dreamt about the future, seeing both of them smile along with them inside a skating rink; chasing each other because who knows what.

After what felt like hours of staring at the sleeping Taehyun, the younger woke up at a sudden moment in the middle of his staring. Beomgyu was caught staring but he could care less, Taehyun was instead the one who got flustered.

"Stop looking at me.."

"Why?" Beomgyu tilts his head, causing a few strands poking his eyes before smirking, "You look amazing even when you sleep." Taehyun sat up from the bed in an instant and smacked Beomgyu's shoulders who laughed loudly because of his line.

"You're getting cheesy," Taehyun commented, "And you like it." Beomgyu pointed out Taehyun's red ears and burning cheeks.

Taehyun hid his face, his other hand reaching for his phone to check the time. "Your birthday is near," Taehyun spoke when he saw the date, "I just realized that. What do you want as your present?"

Beomgyu shook his head then smiled softly at the younger, "Your presence beside me is enough. As long as you're with me, I'm already happy." Beomgyu voiced out which made Taehyun's ears get redder along with his heated cheeks.

"Are you sure?"

"Definitely." Beomgyu answered as he cupped Taehyun's red cheeks with his hand and kissed the tip of Taehyun's nose softly before the both of them smiled widely until it reached their eyes as it formed into a beautiful crescent moon.

"The soulmate feelings kicked in," Taehyun informed and Beomgyu replied that he felt it too, "What do you feel?" Beomgyu asked.

"My heart is beating rapidly and I feel somehow so happy." He answered with full of honesty with Beomgyu smiling, "That's what I am feeling." After that, silence met them.

"I love you.." The older suddenly whispered out of nowhere while he pulled Taehyun's waist towards him nearer, wrapping his arms around the shorter's waist and rested his head on his shoulders. "I love you too."

"Let's go ice skating?" Beomgyu suggests when he pulled away from Taehyun. However, his hands were still at the younger's waist as it slid down to Taehyun's thighs. Taehyun nod his head at Beomgyu's question, smiling with his teeth.

+×+

They went to the place where it was only private, Beomgyu burrowed the whole place but it was no bother since it was his friend's area which is Park Sunghoon and the person quickly agreed when Beomgyu said his reason why. It's only a day anyway.

As when Taehyun was struggling to put on the skate shoes, Beomgyu helped him because he knew how to and already done wearing his. He walked towards Taehyun.

He chuckled when he saw how Taehyun couldn't put on the skate shoes, "Couldn't put it on?" Beomgyu asked as he knelt down infront of Taehyun.

"No.." Taehyun mumbled embarrassedly, "I feel like a dumb child." Taehyun commented when Beomgyu's hand find it's way to the younger's shoes and fix whatever is the problem.

"Don't be." Beomgyu said as he was done putting the skate shoes on Taehyun's foot then pat it's shoes, "You're adorable though." Beomgyu smirked before going to the skating rink after saying it, he knew Taehyun would chase him.