Chapter 3

(Taehyun perspective)

Taehyun continued studying after a while, trying to forget the scene he caused without any thoughts; his action acted faster than his mind, he felt like his hands automatically gripped Beomgyu's ID lace and pulled it down. The male even said the words without having any decision, it wasn't his intention to do it at all but he was the one who made the action. He became impulsive again and he failed to keep his patience when he was deciding to earlier before Beomgyu came in; he was nervous at first because he might do something more worser than the previous ones he had done to him but he kept calm right after because why would he get scared of the man Choi Beomgyu? He is Kang Taehyun himself, he knows how to box, he is stronger than Beomgyu and he knows that very well.

Yet, why was he still afraid?

Maybe Beomgyu is his weakness? That can't be it, he doesn't have any weakness nor anything that keeps him weak or so he thought. Was he afraid to hurt him? He wasn't but sometimes he does feel anxious because it can ruin his reputation and grades, he can get called to the principal's office as well for it.

He can't find out the answer of the question. The smart and wise Kang Taehyun doesn't know his own feelings? That seemed stupid to him and sounded unreal. He doesn't like the fact that Beomgyu can make him confused with his action, impulsive because of his nagging words and short-tempered because of his teasing voice.

Let's go back to the scene.

The red hair was actually panicking inside, despite his calm and rested face; he manage to keep it inside without any students knowing. He acted like he was studying but he was actually distracted, the scene he made and the words he said to him keeps on going back to his head. 'Kang Taehyun, you idiot! Why did you say that!?' he slightly bit his bottom lips but not too visible for other people, squinted his eyes shut as his head leaned down slowly.

He suddenly felt a headache appearing in his head as his facial expression went back to his resting face. Just as usual since he is smart, Taehyun also knew this is a sign from what his soulmate is feeling but he didn't care about it. 'Hmm, something must be going on for her to be this happy..' Taehyun thought but forgot about it sooner since there's an upcoming test he needs to study. He forgot about his soulmate's emotions faster than the scene he made with Beomgyu.

(Back to Beomgyu's perspective.)

The spoken or you can call flirt words Taehyun said to Beomgyu was repeating a million times in his mind ever since the class had started, not giving his attention to the teacher who was speaking about the lessons; not even once, as if he doesn't have any two ears for him to listen to sounds. Also, it's not even about dreams anyways, just a boring topic. The whole entire class and everything are nothing to him, just the words. The words were so clear to his mind; despite it has been hours, it's like it was just seconds ago.

Beomgyu was dumbstruck. He never, as in never think that Taehyun would say he is pretty with his own mouth and words. The brown haired was so close to his face and he clearly saw that the younger didn't even hesitate to say the word "pretty" to him; it's like it just automatically roll out of his mouth, like it's natural for Taehyun to call him pretty, like he had been saying that to him several times.

How was he so calm? Beomgyu tilted his head causing his strands poke his eyes by the action he made, his thoughts were interrupted when the teacher called his name for him to answer the question. His eyes trailed to different spots and landed on the observant young teacher who patiently waits for his answer, eventually knowing that Beomgyu didn't even listen to him and the question he asked when he observed the student's expression.

The brown hair wasn't surprised and didn't even panic inside, he just stand up from his chair relaxed and groaned because he was interrupted when he was thinking that go unnoticed by the students but Taehyun himself heard yet chose to stay quiet since it's for the better. "Can you repeat the question again, Mr. Yang?" Beomgyu licked his lips as his eyebrows lifted up, waiting for the answer.

Mr. Yang clicked his tongue in disappointment, his head shaking left and right; choosing not to answer the question his student asked. "As expected, you don't listen to me as usual. I repeat the questions twice loudly yet you can't hear it. Beomgyu-ssi, you're at the second row of seats if you don't remember." Mr. Yang folded his arms between his chest before continuing what he is going to say next after the sentence. "You may leave the class if you don't bother fixing this attitude of yours." Mr. Yang's index finger pointed towards the door that leads the exit of the classroom. The tone he used in those words seemed sincere yet strict.

Instead of saying sorry to the teacher, Beomgyu's action was unexpected from the students except Mr. Yang who was expecting the action from the student of his once again. The male that was not bothered by the statement grabbed his backpack, he wrote something on a yellow sticky note then giving it to Taehyun who was bewildered by the note that was given to him on his armrest sneakily before leaving the classroom; not saying any word or a single glance to the teacher.

His other hand twisted the door knob, swinging it open for him to exit the classroom. Beomgyu turned his head over to his shoulders, eyes searching for some certain red hair in the classroom. The brown strand male didn't took long enough to find the younger he was looking because of his red inked hair, he saw Taehyun reading the note that was given to him with his face confused as his eyebrows knitted together, his head faced up to meet eye contact with Beomgyu as if he knows that the male was staring at him which he was but Beomgyu winked before actually leaving the classroom when Taehyun look back at him.

Even if he already left, he still wanted to see the younger's reaction with his note and one wink action. Is he flustered.. or annoyed? Beomgyu thought before giggling like some lunatic, enjoying the made interaction of theirs. Despite hating school, he loved seeing Taehyun everytime in his sight or eyes. That is one of the reason he still goes to school; stupid, right? His nagging and complaining about seeing Taehyun were mostly fake, it was an excuse to not go to school but his older brother is already matured and smart so he wouldn't fall for that one.

Beomgyu hummed a melody along his way to the canteen, giggling when he keeps on remembering the words Taehyun said.

'Who said this lunatic wasn't in love?' a stranger thought, the person's back leaning against the tree near the certain spot. The stranger's gaze and eyes never leaving Beomgyu who was happy and giggling, not knowing someone was watching him.

+×+

Readers, should I write a chapter with Beomgyu's perspective and the next chapter will be Taehyun's? Like.. Chapter 4, the plot is what is happening to Taehyun then chapter 5 is what is happening to Beomgyu? Orrr I should stick to Beomgyu's?

Please answer to whoever is reading this book. At least one can answer also beomtaeluvs don't get to vote, hehe. I'm not being mean or like I don't like the author's opinion of choosing- it's just that it's my sister that is answering it.. gets? Probably not, lmao.

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun