Chapter 5

(Taehyun's perspective)

The male was wandering around, letting his feet lead him to wherever place that takes him around the school. Meanwhile his brain was working with thoughts, statements that starts with "what if" and theories that sounds delusional yet sorrow. He walked past two classrooms, the hallway and the garden. The last destination was near the canteen and the cafeteria. While he was walking, his body completely froze when he finally saw the person he was finding the entire time.

He finally saw Beomgyu, yet his heart ached to see him with someone.

Taehyun's eyes went towards Beomgyu with someone he knew both of them knew that the person's identity to them is a stranger. The red haired male didn't misunderstood, he is aware that Beomgyu likes to meet new people to be his friends sometimes. However, it pains his heart to see him with someone he didn't know; Taehyun wasn't used to it, he only sees Beomgyu with his friends which he only knows. Despite Beomgyu being popular, he hates to see the older with someone he didn't know; he doesn't trust them, Taehyun thinks that the new people that approach him will break his heart into two pieces, stab his back, blackmail him with secrets or play with his feelings. He's like a overprotective parent but he just wants Beomgyu to be safe. Even if he doesn't like that, he still let go of Beomgyu; it isn't his life to control.

Taehyun saw how Beomgyu's hand swiftly touch the male's hands as it gently tried to remove the hands away from his face, how Beomgyu's smile was so wide and bright, how the older's laugh was so loud and sincere. He felt his chest sting from what he was feeling. Oh how he wants to pull Beomgyu away from the male and kiss him right infront of him—

"Hm, jealous?" A male asked with his voice low and deep, adding a growl at the end to make him intimidating. The person's huge and veiny hands touched Taehyun's shoulder as he let it hang in there, his head popping from Taehyun's sight.

Taehyun snapped out of his thoughts, his head craned from left to see the person's face. His eyebrows knitted together when he saw the male as he spoke "Who are you?", he asked. The suspicious male gave him a chuckle as it faintly and slowly turned into a whisper. Taehyun didn't see this person anywhere at the building nor any classes, not even a sight. His black hoodie and trouser, the black facemask as well; he looks emo yet also a kidnapper. He doesn't like him, he was really suspicious in Taehyun's perspective.

"I asked you a question first." The male said as if he was challenging Taehyun. The red hair first observed him; the male's gaze was sharp as a needle, his aurora was dark as a charcoal, his appearance was cold as ice and his voice was deep as the pacific ocean.

"But you don't have to answer it since it's way too obvious." Taehyun can see how the male smirked, despite the mask; it seemed like it was invisible to him. Taehyun repeated his question for him, "Who are you?" The male lifted his chin as he answered "I can't answer your question but you can call me.."

"the red snake."

+×+

(Beomgyu's perspective)

Beomgyu was spending his time with Jungwon at lunch, his new friend was so energetic and hyper at the very first hang out. Jungwon kept on talking about random topics about him and Jay, jumping up and down when he gets excited, running so fast everywhere. However, he still was fun to hang out. The older thinks he's adorable. Beomgyu replied the action of Jungwon's with smiling widely because of his cuteness, laughing when he jumps and chasing him when he gets excited.

Who knew he was so fun to hang out with?

Beomgyu's chest went up and down, breathing air desperately for his lungs, "Ah, why.. are you so.. fast?" He spoke as he took breaths. Jungwon responded with a giggle, patting his back gently yet rapidly. "Oh, right!" Beomgyu jumped out of nowhere, remembering that he wrote a note to Taehyun that he will be waiting at lunch.

Jungwon flinched because of the sudden outburst as he tilted his head confused. "What is it?" The younger male asked, curious of him. Beomgyu shook his head as he answered "Nothing. I'm going to leave you right now since I'm busy." Beomgyu rapped his words before running fast away from the confused yet curious Jungwon behind. Beomgyu shouted "Also, you're fun to hang out with!" before completely disappearing in Jungwon's sight.

As when Beomgyu entered the building, he spotted a familiar red hair which he quickly recognized as Taehyun. Beomgyu was about to call Taehyun's name for them to eat lunch together but was stopped when he saw someone clinging onto Taehyun. It wasn't a women, but a man.

'This.. how dare he cling onto Taehyun like that?' Beomgyu scoffed as he looked away 'Does he even have permission?' as he looked back at them, ignoring his heart that was pounding rapidly against his ribs yet aching sorrowfully.

He should not feel like this, he does not have the right to. They are both not allowed to feel jealous whenever Taehyun or Beomgyu hangs out with someone other than them and whenever they make physical touch or interaction, they don't have to at all.

They are enemies. Enemies don't care whether the other one hangs out, they don't give any attention. They hate to be around with each other, enemies don't like the presence of both. The enemies either get away or walk away, physical fight or arguments of words.

None, as in none of them said that they are each other's, that they both own each other, like they are officially theirs. Beomgyu doesn't own Taehyun neither do Taehyun, they are completely free.

But not from problems that keeps chasing them.

+×+

GUYSSS I'm sorry, I didn't publish more early ㅠㅠ. I got distracted reading fanfictions and watching 'My Demon', I didn't know it would be so addicting and interesting to watch..

anyways, did you enjoy the chapter? Let me know about your thoughts! :)

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun