Chapter 22

Taehyun tiptoed to the building along with others behind following him, he didn't see any person on the building, at the side nor behind; which create confusion and theories but who cares? Main focus here is to save Beomgyu and get them out of here.

"Soobin stays here." Taehyun whispered and when Soobin heard him, he nod his head. "Guard this part, okay?" Taehyun said before going inside the abandoned building with Huening Kai and Yeonjun.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Huening Kai questioned before getting smacked at the head by Yeonjun, telling him to shut up. Taehyun answered his question with just a shrug, shooing the question away.

Two bodyguards appeared infront of them, blocking their way to enter the main door. "You can't enter here." One of the bodyguards said, pointing their gun at him already.

In the blink of an eye, Yeonjun's hand lifted up and twisted the bodyguard's wrist as the man let go of the gun with a painful grunt then holding both of the bodyguards' heads and smack it against the two; knocking them out after.

"Don't use your power too much in the future, Taehyun." Yeonjun warned, "You'll get side effects and lose energy, you'll be dead once you meet Luna." He said while he crouched down and pick out his knife to cut off the bodyguards' neck to kill them.

"And right, she collects powers by killing people."

Huening Kai was his turn to smack Yeonjun's head, "Don't really kill them..!" Yeonjun's head turned around to look at Huening Kai while his hand move to slice their neck without stopping nor hesitation.

"You're a criminal."

Taehyun pulled both of their shirts, "Let's go. I'm not here to waste time to do unnecessary things." He said as Yeonjun quickly sliced both of their necks with Huening Kai scared at Yeonjun.

After a while, they reached through the main door as they stepped inside without making much noise. No bodyguards was seen again yet.

"Let's go." Taehyun whispered, until one of the floor clicked when Huening Kai stepped it. "Uh-oh." He replied to the noise of alarm ringing which cause bodyguards to appear.

"Stop right there!" One of the four bodyguard said when Yeonjun ran towards one to kill him with a knife as he pulled both of the eyes out with him at the bodyguard's back hanging, Huening Kai stopped the bodyguard with the use of his telekinesis and twisted the neck as it ripped in half because of too much force.

The other two bodyguards was killed by Taehyun; one bodyguard was punched three times really hard by Taehyun enough to make blood drip out of his mouth while the other was shot dead in the head and chest.

"Who's the criminal now?" Yeonjun asked, "Not me, police can't detect my fingerprints unlike both of you." Huening Kai defended himself as Taehyun said to move forward without stopping now because they are getting closer to Luna.

More bodyguards came because of the alarm as they were killed by the three of them with the use of their guns and successful hits with no bullets missed.

"Nice shot." Yeonjun complimented Taehyun with the last hit of the last bodyguard as the blood dripped from the forehead and the body dropped dead to the floor, standing up firmly and properly as he pat the dust off his shirt then moved forward to the door.

"Get ready."

Taehyun twisted the door knob open, the people who guards this door is dumb enough not to lock this; Huening Kai thought in his mind.

It appeared with Beomgyu with a cloth wrapped around his mouth and ropes tied all in his body with several tight knots, luckily they brought knives with them as Yeonjun came forward to cut them off.