Chapter 12

(Readers, this will be a reminder for that this chapter will have quick progress of the book. Perhaps? Also, there will be a slight change of writing the chapters)

"We are just enemies, Beomgyu. Nothing else and nothing important." Taehyun's hand reached for the doorknob to leave the infirmary. However, it was disturbed by Beomgyu's voice calling for him. It's like he wasn't teasing Beomgyu earlier, like the moment disappeared in his memory.

"Wait!" Beomgyu shouted, his voice sounded like it was frightened; like he was scared for Taehyun to leave him, as if he will never meet him again.

"What is it? Don't waste my time here." Taehyun threatened as his voice thick with anger, unnecessarily impatient; there was no reason at all for him to rush Beomgyu, they have the time and all but it doesn't wait for the both of them.

Before Beomgyu even get to say anything to Taehyun, the younger quickly cut his voice off. "I only helped you because I pity you, only this time." He explained, even if it wasn't Beomgyu's question for him; he expected this question after all.

Beomgyu took a deep breath before speaking the words he wants to say, "Do you still hate me?" Beomgyu threw a question to Taehyun after a quite moment, clueless of everything happening between them; he thought he finally succeed on Taehyun's hatred disappearing and washing away but he was wrong. Very wrong. It stayed on Taehyun, the strong and huge area of his body hated Beomgyu; might be worse, if it got larger.

Taehyun clicked his tongue, creating a 'tsk' sound out of his mouth; in disbelief and kind of disappointed. "My enemy is you, yourself. Beomgyu. How come you haven't noticed?" Taehyun's eyebrows lifted, white eyes meeting Beomgyu's; an intense moment appeared. White eyes? Beomgyu was bewildered at the color of Taehyun's orbs, he never knew this kind of color existed; Beomgyu always observes Taehyun with the color of his eyes that he didn't know turns to different colors based on his feelings but not this time. He didn't know what kind of emotion Taehyun is feeling at the moment, white orbs.. white.

White eyes looks dead on Taehyun, it doesn't suit him; his eyes deserves a brighter color, a color that is more of his personality. More like yellow? He's very bubbly and happy! Perhaps blue..? It symbolizes peace. He gives peace to every people that is around him, also comfort as well; just by his presence, great emotion is given. As what Beomgyu thinks of Taehyun's color of eyes.

Beomgyu's eyes slightly build up liquid but he manage to pull it back into his eyes, for Taehyun not to know he is starting to get emotional; as well more like crying out of pain. But why was he crying? It wasn't necessary at all in the first place. He is being overdramatic. Taehyun saw pain flashed through Beomgyu's eyes, it stayed in his orbs for a long time until it moves away from Taehyun as his head lowered down. Beomgyu nodded slowly, "I get it." Beomgyu chuckled lowly before sighing after; getting tired of hoping he had a chance that he might be good friends with Taehyun and spend memorable days with him. Oh how he wanted to, so badly and so long. However, he never received it even if he tried his best.

Is it time to give up?

Taehyun breathe a lot of air inside his lungs as his chest rose up when he sucked all the air he can breathe, his body getting tensed after seeing Beomgyu hurt because of him; it's so clear and so visible that the reason why. It was him. Taehyun hurt Beomgyu. Why? He doesn't know why he hurt Beomgyu either, he wants to apologize right there and here but at the same time, he didn't want to. It's like he's two faced, he didn't want to be labeled by that nickname. Acting sweet as sugar but suddenly turning cold as ice, that's a bad habit of his. It's always him that let his body move whenever and wherever it goes, his brain going away as if it turned off and not malfunctioning.

"Tell me. Am I that annoying to you?" Beomgyu started pouring his feelings out of his mouth, words forcing it's way out of his throat once again; not being be able to control it, his emotions winning against himself.

More tears began to form in his eyes, now very visible for it almost cover half way through his entire eyes as it dropped when no longer be carried. "Please, tell me. Do you want me gone?" Beomgyu pleaded for the answer of his question, he wanted to know; he didn't want anyone leave his side without any reason told, mostly when he adores them very much but the person left without saying anything nor a goodbye to him. He'll cry for days, weeks or even months. Beomgyu is a soft-hearted, gets attached easily as well; people hurts him for fun.

The younger feels bad for him right now, seeing him like this; at the bottom of his eyes filled with tears, orbs screaming sorrow, nose red. Taehyun finally gave in, the acting getting thrown away from his body. The red hair walked forward fastly and crouched down infront of Beomgyu who was crying adorable somehow, hands reaching to Beomgyu's cheeks then fingers wiping his tears away from the skin of his cheeks. Taehyun's head directly faced at Beomgyu's lowered head, the younger's hand gently forcing his head to go up to meet eyes with him so he can talk properly.

"I'm sorry, please don't cry." Taehyun said as his voice showed concern for Beomgyu while still wiping Beomgyu's tears that was dropping from his eyes away, eyes locked together as if that's the only thing to look at.

"I don't want you to disappear, you are not much annoying either. You're fun to be with." He quickly said, "So please stop crying now." Taehyun still kept on wiping his tears, his fingers gently swiping against Beomgyu's cheeks. The moment was comforting; Taehyun wiping Beomgyu's tears and saying comforting words, outside of the building was quiet and just sounds of raindrops.

The words Taehyun said to him, Beomgyu realized a few things that is included in his feelings. Why was his heart beating so fast? Why did he wanted to kiss Taehyun right there? Why? Why is he feeling this? Isn't this type of crushes? Does he like him? Yes. The answer is yes. But.. what if Taehyun doesn't? What if he's just saying nice things because he is crying and just pity him?

Beomgyu stopped bawling for a few minutes after hearing Taehyun's endless comforting words for him, slowly easing his emotional state. However, he continued to hiccup mostly when he inhale from how much he was crying hard earlier and sniffling quietly. What was awkward was Taehyun is still kneeling Infront of him while his hand on Beomgyu's cheeks to wipe tears and other hand on Beomgyu's thighs to keep his body steady and not to fall. Suddenly, Beomgyu wanted to say something. A part of his body want to but he, himself, doesn't want to. His body betrayed him as his mouth began to move, words coming out unintentionally again.

"I like you." Same line, different feelings.

+×+

Stayed up late to finish this chapter. I hope the quick progress doesn't seem a little bit too boring! I just wanted to add it.

Thoughts about the chapter?

Why did Beomgyu say "I like you"?

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun