Chapter 6

(Taehyun's perspective)

Red snake laughed like a maniac that made a joke which made Taehyun scrunch up his nose. At first, he thought he was a kidnapper or whatever but the person was just trying to be intimidating and scary.

'This guy thinks he's funny..' Taehyun thought, scoffing before walking away from the male who was still laughing at his words. "Yah! Wait!" The red snake shouted before running to catch up with Taehyun, linking his arms with Taehyun before giggling.

Taehyun's dark brown orbs looked at the side of his eyes, eyeing the oh so called 'red snake' up and down; basically and visibly judging him, he didn't even dare to hide it. "Since when did I allow you to touch me, mister red snake?" He asked to the male, voice sarcastic. "Tsk, why so cold?" The male let go of Taehyun's arms before saying his actual name. "I'm Seojun, Kim Seojun." Seojun introduced himself. Seojun took off his mask since it was hard to breathe, the line of his lips tug up; giving Taehyun a warm smile.

Seojun having a warm smile on his face doesn't suit his black clothes. He looks adorable though, Taehyun smiled back. "You should really change your clothes into a brighter color, it will suit your smile." He said. Seojun's eyebrows lifted, "Oh~ changing attitude after I said my name." He giggled once again.

The interaction of the moment was stopped when they heard Taehyun's name was getting called at the back, along with the footsteps being loud since the person was running. The red hair already knew who this was, the annoying yet warm voice is back in his ears.

"Taehyun-ah!" Beomgyu shouted, panting once he had reached them as he went over to Taehyun's side; making the red hair the middle. "Hm? What are you doing here, Beomgyu hyung?" Seojun asked, smiling widely as he was trying to be innocent. Beomgyu gave him a disgust look before turning it into a sweet smile when he looked at Taehyun, "I'm here for Taehyun." He answered as he look back at Seojun. "Let me ask you as well, why are you with Taehyun?" Beomgyu asked along with his glaring eyes, "Why? Is it illegal to hang out with my friend?" Seojun challenged him.

"So childish.." Taehyun mumbled before saying "Stop you two. Don't fight while I'm here.". Both of the male that was almost going to start an argument glared at each other. Seojun linked his arms around Taehyun again meanwhile Beomgyu snaked his other arm around Taehyun's waist. Taehyun was uncomfortable by the physical touches but not Beomgyu's, somehow he feels safe when his arms are around his body; it's like the touch is telling that Taehyun is safe when Beomgyu is around.

Seojun had enough of the silence so he tried to make a move, "Let's go Taehyun." Seojun grabbed Taehyun's wrist as he pulled him, creating a distance. Seojun failed to snatch Taehyun away from Beomgyu who quickly hold the younger's wrist to prevent him from going away with Seojun. "He's not going with you. Taehyun barely knows you, Seojun." Beomgyu said as he growled, "He doesn't know you as well." Seojun barked.

"Stop." Taehyun said but neither one of them listened. They continued arguing. "I said stop!" Taehyun yelled as soon as he was enough of them, "I'm neither going with Beomgyu nor you. So stop fighting before I begin to hate both of you." The red hair sighed before walking away from the confused and worried males.

Taehyun hates arguments and fights, specially when he's the reason why they are arguing or he was the one who started the fight. He fights when necessary, when he has a reason; so he wouldn't get in trouble or be speechless when explaining.

Taehyun stopped midway of his walking when his head started to hurt. Soulmate feelings again. "Aish.. I don't even want to know." He mumbled, rolling his eyes slightly. 'Mixed feelings..' Taehyun pursed his lips, feeling worried yet angry. 'Is it a coincidence that Seojun and Beomgyu feel like this? I'm sure that they probably feel angry but worried..' Taehyun pondered, shaking away his thoughts 'Why am I being so delusional? A lot of people feel like this..' he scratched the back of his neck which is his nape. Why does he have to be clueless when it comes to his soulmate?

+×+

(Beomgyu's perspective)

Beomgyu groaned as he look at Taehyun who left, "Apologize to him, it's your fault that he left." he glared at Seojun; eyes shooting daggers straight into his skin. "As if!" Seojun chuckled, "He doesn't know my past, unlike you. Dipshit." Seojun spit on Beomgyu as he cursed.

Beomgyu's patience is slowly running thin, "Don't you dare lay a finger on Taehyun or else I'll make you regret the things you've done." He exhaled at a slow pace. "What makes you think I'll follow your words?" Seojun smirked, liking the tension between them. The brown haired scoffed, pushing Seojun's shoulders which made the male almost trip over to the floor. Beomgyu walked closer, "I'll kill you if I see you close to Taehyun." He whispered.

The brown haired male walked away as Seojun yelled "Oh so scary~!" mockingly, hearing it makes him more angry. 'This Seojun is getting on my nerves..' He groaned, ruffling his hair angrily. 'Now I have to keep an eye on Taehyun, he's the target of Seojun.' His feet kicked a rock that was near it out of anger, the rock swing over away from him. 'I have to get rid of Seojun.' Beomgyu thought, thinking of a way to protect Taehyun from Seojun.

'But how?'

+×+

This chapter is boring but at least there are spilled teas! Hehe.

What do you think of Seojun?

Anyways, let me know your thoughts about this chapter!

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun