Chapter 16

(Note, please read: I will need to have to end this book as early as possible, for things not to be complicated for me in reality. It will have fast progress of friendship and relationship of characters.)

Thud. Thud. Thud.

The loud and rapid beating of Beomgyu's heart can be heard, it's like trying to escape his ribcage and fly it's way to Taehyun. He left like his heart is about to combust at any moment, his eyes slowly getting blurry every second he gets lost in Taehyun's eyes; sinking deeper inside the void and thoughts.

No matter how much he wants his heart to stop beating quickly for Taehyun, his hand wanting to find it's way to scratch and squeeze his heart tightly for it to stop. However, it still beats for Taehyun. Like it lives for him and only him, Beomgyu never wanted to feel this.

Soobin watched how Beomgyu got lost in his thoughts, only forgetting to pull away from Taehyun. So, Soobin instead drag Beomgyu's shirt and push it for him to sit back on his seat.

"I'm sorry.." Soobin's quiet voice escaped his mouth, apologizing to Taehyun who was so dazed and confused. He just woke up so that's understandable, Beomgyu's beauty can be surprising sometimes.

Getting back to his thoughts was the most dangerous decision Beomgyu had done, perhaps falling in love with Taehyun put him more to danger than his thoughts. Love. The topic Beomgyu never wanted to think about but here he is, thinking about falling in love.

Your heart beats faster everytime they appear in your head so easily, admiring every details of everything they have and think they have no flaws when they think so differently of you, blind in every wrong actions and forgive them easily as if it's never a bother even if on repeat? Is that really how painful and dangerous love is? It just sinks you more inside the darkness, it's like dirty and filthy hands dragging him down and never wanting to let go as it covers your attention and kills your self-control. They put everyone behind and make them a shadow. Innocence will be destroyed into broken pieces and get stepped until it turns into powder, tears will escape it's eyes as it will turn into a sorrowful river, pain will over take their entire body as it began to shake and strength will wash away and never come back ever. One wrong move, everything is over. They'll leave you to suffer.

Love can bring happiness yet pain as well, you'll just have to choose the right person and everything will go right. Until everything lacks, like trust running away as the speed of light, communication lacking as it was forgotten by many people.  However, it was never the end. You can make yourself happy. Tables can turn; but when will they have strength to flip it around when it's all taken away?

+×+

They reached the house after driving for 1 hour and a half. Taehyun kept awake and tried not to doze off despite his sleepy state taking over him, he ended up zoning out to distract himself from sleeping which turned out successful.

Beomgyu was the first one to get out the car, slamming the door shut loudly; making the others think he's angry or upset by his attitude.

Being the oldest, he waited for Taehyun to get off first. Taehyun got off the car after a few seconds, following Beomgyu to their house as he take small steps for him to take time to observe Beomgyu's house.

Once the other three was inside the house. Their noses met with an amazing smell and the brothers already knew it was Yeonjun's cooking.

Yeonjun is always the one who cooks for the both of them, brothers. Their parents left them alone when Yeonjun was 15, Soobin at the age of 14 and Beomgyu at 13. Leaving the three others suffering on their own at such a young age, without money nor food. They were at least grateful to have the huge house and their aunts giving money for them to use.