Chapter 20

Taehyun's eyebrows frowned, his mouth agape even wider without words coming out of it. Which made Beomgyu panic inside, he did think what he will say but why did it seems like it was an impulsive action?

"I mean..!" Beomgyu said with hesitation, waving his hand aggressively at him in denial of what he just voice out.

His shoulders slumped a little bit as it dropped, Taehyun didn't like the way he always take his words back. Even if he does the action too but it's more suffocating when it's Beomgyu the one doing it, the one who trolls and tricks him a lot.

Why was he even here with him?

"Whatever." Taehyun stood up from the bench before walking away like he doesn't care, he didn't even look back to see Beomgyu. Taehyun didn't really care.

Beomgyu crouched down to the ground and pulled his strands as if he'll pull it out of his scalp, frustration taking his body and pulling him towards the darkness; the void of nothing, the emptiness.

"What did I do..?" Beomgyu's eyes went glossy as the tears cover his orbs, shining brightly but not the way it used to.

Not the way it shines brightly whenever he is excited or happy, when he smiles widely and laugh loudly. It shone like it was losing hope.

+×+

Taehyun took a deep breath as his chest slowly rose up, trying to calm his anxious self and stop himself from tearing up; specially when he's outside with many students scattered all over the place he currently in, they will definitely mock him and laugh at him like he's a loser with no one by his side.

Maybe, he is a loser with no one by his side.

He's sensitive. Very sensitive one. Mostly today because he doesn't even want to deal with anything at the moment. Not even a single person trying to approach him or talk to him, he'll quickly cut him off. Maybe, he's overreacting and dramatic.

What happened to him? Is this the effect Beomgyu had for him?

It was not like this at all. He could control his anger and tuck it inside his body tightly for it not to escape outside and burst out while his tears drying up with the use of a strong fan; however, not anymore when Beomgyu had met him. Beomgyu changed him.

Taehyun's power uncontrollably went active and use it to the nearest wall, the spot he hit quickly crumbling into pieces as it falls to the floor. The school building was lucky because it didn't entirely fall and the impact wasn't that powerful. The red hair knew he had to control his emotions or else he'll be destroying every single human being in this place; and he'll be the only one left.

"Woah, easy there." Huening Kai warned once he saw Taehyun, suddenly appearing whenever the red hair is feeling like he's at the lowest and walked beside him as he touched his shoulder and rubbed it comfortingly.

"Kai." Taehyun's voice was filled with venom and his orbs slowly went white while it filled his orbs in a slow pace which made Huening Kai felt confused yet anxious, but even himself doesn't know the reason why.

The younger hummed for him to continue speaking, "I'm sorry." Taehyun's voice went soft realizing that he scared him off, his orbs turning to the normal color once again.

Huening Kai thought Taehyun with white orbs was terrifying yet pretty but that's not the time to think about that, he never saw Taehyun like this. How many just have he missed?