Chapter 8

Beomgyu's blood is boiling right now, how dare he hit Taehyun? His hand that was tightly gripping Seojun's wrist threw the hand away from Taehyun to prevent Seojun from hitting him further. Beomgyu is very angry; his jaw clenched, forehead, neck and arms veins showing, the glare he is giving to Seojun is piercing through his soul. The brown hair male manage to control his anger, trying to keep his patience thick. His overprotective side is showing and he can't do that, not Infront of Taehyun.

Seojun's eyes hardly glared at Beomgyu, "Do you think you have the right to stop me from what I'm doing!?" Seojun slammed the table by his right hand as his voice was loud in the entire wide cafeteria, creating a loud noise which made a lot of student gain attention to the three of them.

The whole students in the cafeteria is now quiet as they watch the drama the two of them causing just because of one person. They all stopped eating because they were too invested and interested in watching the scene, some of the students silently eating as they tried not to cause loud noise that will probably be way too annoying.

Beomgyu's eyes started showing a sign of aggression, "Do you think you can hit someone out of anger? You barely fucking know him yet going to hit Taehyun and use force?" He asked angrily. His hands creating a tight fist seeing Seojun smirk, the audacity to smile?

Seojun smirked as he scoffed, thinking about Beomgyu's words unbelievable. "I can." Seojun tilted his head as he spoke "And why do you care? Aren't you his enemy?" He made more tension between them. Smirking more widely seeing Beomgyu's annoyed reaction.

Beomgyu got enough of him as his fist was released, flying to Seojun's direction as he tightly gripped the black haired male's collar. The other available hand making it a fist then lifting it up in the air to fix it's angle, ready to punch Seojun.

Taehyun's eyes widened as he yelled "Beomgyu, stop it!" Taehyun stood up, stopping the worse physical fight that was about to begin. The red hair's hand gently clutched the hem of Beomgyu's shirt as the other hand on his arm. Taehyun gulped his saliva down when he meet eye contact at the once burning mad Beomgyu. He didn't want to get included in the principal's office at this fight and didn't want anyone hurt.

How Beomgyu's eyes softened and anger going down the maximum level seeing Taehyun right after Seojun go noticed by the observant and smart Taehyun, getting confused by the mix signals from Beomgyu, this kind of impression is quite annoying for Taehyun because it makes him think that he's stupid and so clueless. Why is Beomgyu being so confusing today?

Beomgyu loosened the grip that was on Seojun's collar as soon as he saw Taehyun's expression looking scared and afraid. The tightness of the grip made wrinkles on Seojun's shirt, making it look ugly as it was not fixed and ironed.

Huening Kai at the back watching them was very shocked, theories appearing in his head after seeing the scene. He has the urge to ask the two enemies and confirm whether the theories in his head is true or not, mouth itching to open and say the words he wants to say. Instead, he stood up and walked towards them; going to take Beomgyu's side for this argument because what he said to Seojun is correct and he has the right to be mad at him for doing such careless action.

Huening Kai walked towards the three of them. "If you continue this further in the future, I will make sure to report you to the principal's office. This is against the school rules that you are about to break." Huening Kai threatened, using his school position as the vice president. Standing between Taehyun and Beomgyu in the middle, both hands in the pockets; looking cool and calm.

Students was shocked, honestly. Seojun has the gut to mess with the school vice president which is Huening Kai, president that is Kang Taehyun and Beomgyu as the secretary. Both the president and vice president took their role seriously but Beomgyu didn't, he only act his role if it's necessary and needed so not most of the time he acts like the secretary. Seojun is just a normal student without any special position, except being the strongest among the students that are red snakes. No one dared to approach him until Seojun, himself, talk to the students.

Seojun smiled, his teeth showing but behind this smile.. is a mischievous power. Seojun started laughing loudly, "Do you think you can? With the power I have.. I don't think so." He suddenly stopped laughing, nostrils flaring in anger. Seojun's hands grabbed his food tray as he threw it towards Huening Kai's face, only to fail when the blonde male used his powers. The food tray stopped close to Huening Kai's face as the corner of the item started glowing because of the male's powers, the food tray floating in the air that didn't hit Huening Kai's face made Seojun get angry even more.

Huening Kai has several powers, which is unique. He grew up with a powerful family that is definitely heroes. They died when an unknown enemy that is more powerful than them, beating Huening Kai's family to death without mercy. The powers they have transferred to their child, Huening Kai. The powers Huening Kai often use is telekinesis, same with Taehyun. His powers are omnipotence, which is very strong for him to have everything. He use telekinesis because it isn't very strong unlike his other powers, it was weaker than Taehyun's but it was still useful.

His voice was very low and deep when he spoke "Don't forget I'm the strong one here." Huening Kai smashed the food tray into the floor, the metal immediately crashing into pieces and crumbled. The shy and adorable Huening Kai switched into scary and looking like he have red eyes.

Huening Kai glanced at Beomgyu before Taehyun, "Let's go." As he took the lead of the walk and the two followed him after behind; catching up with the younger.

Both Beomgyu and Taehyun stayed behind Huening Kai's back. The red hair male wanted to have a private talk with Beomgyu that he doesn't want anyone to know. Striking up a conversation at what he thinks is the right timing, he whispered to the brown hair male.

"Even if you are my enemy.." He was hesitant to speak after, unbelievable of the words he is going to say right now. However, he still needs to say it. He's grateful anyways. Nothing embarrassing.. but it is really embarrassing for Taehyun.

"Thank you for protecting me.."

+×+

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun