Chapter 19

After that day has happened, both Taehyun and Beomgyu ignored each other; more like Taehyun getting distant.

Everytime Beomgyu tried to approach Taehyun, the younger always walk away without saying any word to him nor a single glance given. It's just the cold stare Taehyun gives, nothing else Beomgyu receives. Gulping the lump of his throat, wondering what he did wrong.

"Taehyun.." The brown hair called out, his shaky hands slowly lift up and hold Taehyun's hand but only to fail when Taehyun walked away as he left sad Beomgyu behind.

Even at the class where they both are in, Taehyun wouldn't talk to Beomgyu; despite him being sat beside Taehyun. Desperately and silently wanting his attention but didn't force the younger to give so.

Is it the punch? Beomgyu thought Seojun deserved it, every moment when he gets the chance to; he always have the urge of punching Seojun to death, to the point where he needs to go to the hospital. Even if he wants his attention and all the distant things Taehyun is doing to disappear.

Beomgyu will give time and space if Taehyun needs it.

He'll wait.

+×+

On the other hand, Taehyun's heart was painfully aching even when he was the one doing the action; the avoiding. He sigh sadly and the guilty feeling is taking over his heart whenever he ignores Beomgyu and the older gets sad and sulky. Oh, how badly he wants to run so fast back to Beomgyu and hug him tightly as if he doesn't want to let go of him, shower him with comforting words; but he knew he can't.

He's a bad person.

A bad, bad, bad person. Taehyun doesn't want to bother Beomgyu when he's with Yusung, laughing so dearly with shared genuine smiles while holding hands. It's always that moment when he wanted to approach him, that's why he was avoiding Beomgyu even if he doesn't want to.

-

Taehyun appeared, 18 years old, hiding behind a wall with his back against it as his ears perked up to listen to Beomgyu's conversation with a girl.

"Beomgyu oppa." A cringy female voice called out for Beomgyu that filled the quiet room of the class, trying to sound cute which made Taehyun wiggle his body out of embarrassment; because, who would do that Infront of Beomgyu? Why does the girl have to be cringe?

"What?" Beomgyu sounded gentle yet dry, his voice uninterested and impatient. In fact, Taehyun and him was suppose to hang out until this girl appeared; which ruined their plans, Taehyun got curious that he went back to the classroom to eavesdrop both of their conversation.

"I like you!" The girl shouted, smiling widely like her confession got accepted. Taehyun's head turned to look at them, only to find out that the girl was kissing Beomgyu.

That's when Taehyun reached his limit, walking out of the classroom with a heavy heart to carry on his chest; tears forming in his eyes, wondering why with an unknown reason.

-

It had been about 2 weeks when Yusung kept Beomgyu away from Taehyun and get him distracted, Taehyun doesn't like it but he didn't say anything; he was the one who started the avoiding anyways, this is the result of the careless action he did. He regretted but didn't fix it. Stupid, right? Taehyun thought so.

He saw Yusung approaching him when he was Infront of the garden because he was asked by the teacher if he could water the plants because the one who needed to take care of it are absent today, of course he couldn't say no to her.