Chapter 1

(This book will mostly focus on Beomgyu's perspective or what is happening to him.)

Today is what Beomgyu hates the most. School.

Beomgyu groaned as soon as he woke up by an alarm that was ringing loudly in the quiet room that was now loud. He lift up his arms to the side and extended his arm to reach the object, turning off the alarm that was bothering him. The male sat up and rubbed his eyes by his hands, putting it back down after and opened his eyes slowly; his back slouched, some of his hair tangled as the other strands pointing out in different directions, his oversized shirt not fixed as it was hanging in his shoulders and his short pants went up as it was showing his visible thighs.

He tried to steady his blurry vision because he just woke up. Once it was steady, he blinked a few more times as his eyelashes touched and fan his cheeks before laying back down; wanting to sleep more.

After a few seconds, his older brother came bursting into the door without caring to knock. Yeonjun's foot kicked the door open as it quickly swing wide and stretched out successfully unlocking it, not caring if the door broke or not.

Beomgyu whined upon hearing loud noises again, his fingers running through his hair in frustration. Yeonjun tugged the blanket harshly several times when Beomgyu came to grab it and cover the item to his own body.

Yeonjun sighed before speaking, "You have to get up for school, you lazy ass." He huffed out when he received no response before pulling the blanket off of Beomgyu for the last time, finally out of touch of his body.

"Yah! Can't I just skip school!?" Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu in disappointed expression once he heard his brother's words. "Why? Because that Taehyun guy is there?" The older asked, crossing his arms in his chest as he wait for his answer of his question.

"Yeah, what else? that guy's temper is just like his red hair!" Beomgyu shouted, sitting up angrily; his eyebrows knitted together as his jaw tightened, eyes screaming anger.

Yeonjun's head tilted to the side, uncrossing his arms as he pointed at Beomgyu accusingly. "First of all, the reason why he is hot-tempered is because of you. Second, if you don't want him to be mad then just stop teasing him. Third, go to school!" He grabbed Beomgyu's arms before lifting him up from the bed then pushing him to the bathroom. The boy almost tripped over from how hard Yeonjun had pushed him.

Once Yeonjun had successfully pushed Beomgyu, forcing him into the bathroom after quite a long moment, he shut the door way too hard that it caused loud noise. He sighed and closed his eyes shut when he remembered he has another thing to do before going outside the bedroom to wake up his other brother that was also asleep.

He pursed his lips and began to speak "Being the oldest is hard, specially when you have lazy and stubborn siblings to take care of.." Yeonjun mumbled, his back slowly slouching as well along with his wobbly legs that was walking towards another bedroom.

+×+

When Beomgyu was in the bathroom, his mouth escaping a groan once again. He straighten his back as he began to walk to the sink. He checked his face in the mirror that was reflecting him, he admired his own features before fixing his hair; combing the tangled hair with his fingers and fixing the strands that was pointing in some random directions back to it's place.

He sighed once again, his back slouching. Damn, he sure didn't want to go to school and see the red head. I mean, he can't resist teasing him. Who can blame? Probably thousands of people.

The male's hand searched for his toothbrush and the other hand finding the toothpaste. Once he found it, he drenched the brush before squeezing and putting some toothpaste in it. He opened his mouth, lips parting away from each other as he put the toothbrush inside his mouth and began to brush his teeth; his hand that was holding his toothpaste going back and forth. After a while of brushing his teeth, he cleaned his toothbrush and put it back to where it originally is, he gathered up some liquid in his palm and put the water in his mouth; getting the liquid from side to side in his cheeks to wash the toothpaste out of his mouth and teeth and spitting the water that was now mixed with toothpaste in the sink. He cleaned his mouth that has toothpaste in it by the water.

He stopped what he was about to do next when he felt suddenly nervous, he quickly knew that he was feeling what his soulmate is feeling right now. He pursed his lips until he went back to normal, tilting his head to the side as he thinks why was his soulmate feeling suddenly nervous; his head filled with several theories.

Beomgyu decided to forget whatever was in his head as he shook his head and do what he needs to do.

Time skip.

Beomgyu had finished getting ready; now dressed in his original uniform but he decorate it with his new dark blue cardigan that he bought last week when he went shopping with Yeonjun and Soobin, he wore his white converse shoes as usual and glasses even though he doesn't need it but he wore it because he thought he look attractive wearing the item. He fixed his face; he put slight makeup in his features although it wasn't his thing to wear makeup but he wants to impress someone today so, he combed his long dark brown hair as he put some strands in his forehead for his bangs. He didn't need to fix himself that much because he already is good-looking.

He looked in the mirror once again, checking his outfit and looks out. He hummed before nodding in satisfaction and took a picture of himself in his phone, creating a click noise out of its speaker. The brown haired smiled widely before he put the lace of the ID on his neck as he let it fall down then going out of the house, not forgetting to remind Yeonjun and Soobin that he will be out for school.

Beomgyu went out of his room, shouting "I'm out for school!" as his hand grab the strap of his bag and swing it over to his back. Yeonjun responded with "Take care!" and his other brother Soobin with "Stay safe!" after Yeonjun said his words.

The brown head looked at the bus, waiting for him to go inside so he walked after jogging towards the bus when he is near. He bowed to the older person who was driving the bus, being a gentleman. He was looking forward into teasing Taehyun later, thinking any comebacks and some statements that can easily make the younger mad. When he was finding a spot he can seat in the bus that was filled with students, the bus slowly started moving into a new place. Once he finally found a spot, he sat at the seat he spotted. He smirked when he felt several gazes at him, the bus inside immediately getting loud by whispers and squeals when he got inside. Knowing he is good-looking or attractive to the other students.

After a while, he heard one of the student Infront of him told her friend. "Did you know that Taehyun liked a student in our class?" The unknown person whispered to her friend, giving her a disbelieving expression while the other one was shocked about the news. Beomgyu's eyebrows knitted together, he pursed his lips to prevent himself to interrupt their talking. He felt a sharp pain in his chest, making him grit his teeth from the feeling.

What was he feeling?

+×+

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun