Chapter 7

(Taehyun's perspective)

Taehyun stomped his feet like a little grumpy kid who's favorite toy got stolen by his mother, pouting as he look adorable for others that are probably his fan or whatever. He no longer wants to feel this annoying soulmate feelings anymore but he can't stop anything nor do something about it, which means he has to deal with this sudden and unexpected feelings that comes to their body. It confused him or you can say everyone, I mean.. how can he find his soulmate when there are billions of people in this world? It's honestly useless for people like Taehyun that doesn't like the word "love" itself. Are soulmates even a real thing? Taehyun thinks it's not, true love doesn't exist either.

The red hair sighed loudly when he heard Beomgyu calling his name again from the back behind, silently hoping that Seojun isn't with him since he doesn't want to deal with arguments more. Taehyun turned his back to look at Beomgyu, running towards his direction as what he have expected. 'Why is he being clingy today?' he thought, shivering at the thought of Beomgyu clinging into him like a koala.

What was unexpected was Seojun was already behind Taehyun's back, wrapping an arm around the red hair's shoulder. Taehyun flinched from the physical touch, another reason was he didn't know Seojun was behind him.

+×+

(Beomgyu's perspective)

"How did he get behind Taehyun so fast?" Beomgyu mumbled under his breath, still running towards Taehyun. "Oh! A brat with an asshole together. What an unique sight." He teased as soon as he reached them. Acting as if he didn't tried to defend and protect Taehyun earlier from Seojun. He didn't want Taehyun to know that he was overprotective of him, it just sounds so cringe. If Taehyun finds out this overprotective side of him, he will mock and tease him for this; specially when he is the one protecting him. The older has to act and tease to back it off, impulsively teasing them; including Seojun this time. He can't miss this opportunity, can't he?

Taehyun started getting offended by his words, shrugging off Seojun's arm that was around him as it successfully fall off. "Look who's talking, hm?" He gave Beomgyu a deadly glare, eyes piercing through the older's skin.

The one who received the glare didn't care about the action, he stick his tongue out playfully at Taehyun. "Let's go eat. Aren't you hungry, Taehyun?" Seojun tried to brush off their argument by talking to Taehyun, stealing him indirectly.

"At least Seojun hyung is nice, unlike a bitch like you." Taehyun sassily throw an insult to Beomgyu, dragging Seojun with him by his wrist to the cafeteria. Leaving Beomgyu behind as if he suddenly became invisible to them.

Beomgyu threw his head back, his tired eyes looking at the pretty sky. "How am I suppose to do this when I am his enemy?" He whispered, his head falling down. A thought appeared in his head, 'Should I ask Huening Kai?' he shook his head rapidly 'I shouldn't bother.. it's my problem after all.' the older clenched his jaw after.

'A little ask for help wouldn't hurt, right?'

+×+

Completing his decision, he went to the cafeteria to find Huening Kai for his help since he is Taehyun's best friend for a long period of time; which means he knows Taehyun longer than Beomgyu himself. Beomgyu took his food tray, filling food at the item for him to eat later while his eyes locked on Taehyun who was laughing with Seojun. Even if his eyes weren't looking at the food, he didn't make a mess as if he does this action for a long time and used to this. Once he was done getting food, his eyes left to search for a blonde hair student. Like before, it wasn't that hard because there are only a small amount of people who dyed their hair.

As nice as having a house for free, he found Huening Kai as fast as what he expected the time to be. Beomgyu took quick steps to reach the male, sitting at the free chair at the table where Huening Kai was in; it wasn't a bother to anyone since the blonde hair male was alone at the table he was eating. The spot was good since he can watch carefully and clearly at Taehyun and Seojun, knowing exactly what they are doing at their own table.

Huening Kai's cheeks were stuffed with food as he spoke, "Why au yow hewe?" (Why are you here?) What he said is inaudible, dirty as mud. Beomgyu somehow understood what he said, used to this type of talking since he always have to hear and understand what Yeonjun is saying everytime they have a family dinner.

Beomgyu licked his dry lips, "How to become friends with Taehyun?" Beomgyu asked, being straightforward. His eyes glaring at Seojun and Taehyun, while his face was directly at Huening Kai.

Huening Kai chewed his food that was on his cheeks, gulping down once finished. He pursed his lips before speaking, "I thought you were already friends with Taehyun?" Huening Kai got confused as he expected Beomgyu asked Taehyun to be his friend to hang out and talk with today.

Beomgyu's eyes finally left Seojun and Taehyun, switching to Huening Kai. The older shook his head left and right, showing disagreement at the question. "Do you want me to tell you the truth?" Huening Kai nodded. Beomgyu sighed, "Fine.. but!" the brown hair male stopped. Huening Kai raised his eyebrows as a sign to continue.

"What I am about to tell you can't affect our friendship nor you can hate me after what I say. Got it?" Beomgyu said anxiously, Huening Kai is the only hope he can ask help for. Huening Kai nodded his head impatiently, as his curiosity grew in his body.

"I'm Taehyun's enemy. Therefore, he hates me." Beomgyu didn't explain much, just because he didn't feel like it. Huening Kai's jaw dropped, he wasn't surprised though; he knew this already. "Yeah, okay. I knew." Huening Kai revealed, chopsticks picking up food that was on his tray as he put it inside his mouth. Chewing it, not exactly bothered at Beomgyu's bewildered and shocked reaction of what he said.

"You need help?" Huening Kai asked, confirming his theory. "Yes. Badly." Beomgyu answered, his voice screaming that he is desperate. Before Huening Kai even get to explain his advice for Beomgyu, the older disappear within a blink of an eye.

The blonde jolted and jumped from his seat, surprised seeing Beomgyu gone in the seat he took. "Where did he go?" Huening Kai asked, turning around as he saw Beomgyu from another table. Eyes widening in shock of what he saw.

Seojun was about to hit Taehyun but Beomgyu stopped him by his grabbing his wrist, eyes fuming anger as the vein in his forehead and arms showing visible. Beomgyu luckily saw Seojun was mad and hands raising up in the air, signal of hitting Taehyun.

Beomgyu's hands gripped Seojun's wrist tightly, marking the skin red. Taehyun opened his eyes to see his enemy protected him from getting hit from Seojun. Beomgyu spoke, voice low and growling.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

+×+

Anyways, finally added drama~

What do you think of this chapter?

Curious why Seojun got mad at Taehyun? Why?

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun