Chapter 4

(Taehyun's perspective:)

Taehyun still kept on thinking about the note. Zoning out randomly ever since his enemy, Beomgyu, went out of the classroom. And again, Mr. Yang obviously noticed the action of his student for being observant. Deciding again to get Taehyun out of the classroom but he needs to be polite at this one because unlike Beomgyu, Taehyun is a great student of his; he listens attentively and his tests scores are always perfect, high or passed.

"Yah. Taehyun-ah." Mr. Yang called with his soft voice, waving his hand infront of the male's face to get him out of his thoughts but he was still zoning out; into his own world filled with thoughts.

"A-ah, yes?" Taehyun snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his name got called by the teacher, eyes roaming around to find the note Beomgyu gave to him as he found out Mr. Yang took it without him noticing; the note was in his hands at the moment. The students became an audience, watching Mr. Yang and Taehyun like it's some kind of interesting drama.

Mr. Yang tilted his head as a slight smirk grew on his lips; the corner of his lips curved upwards as soon as he read what Beomgyu wrote for Taehyun in the yellow sticky note. "Hmm, I see." Mr. Yang looked at Taehyun who was blushing, the teacher leaned closer to Taehyun's ears as he whispered "Enemies in public, lovers in private?" The teacher asked as he grinned at the reaction of his student, blushing even more as his cheeks was tinted pink before red. He furiously and rapidly shook his head left and right, denying the assumption.

Despite Taehyun being bewildered at his teacher's words, he was mad blushing about it. 'Secretly in love? Tch, in your dreams..' Taehyun thought, trying to calm his blushing face. This was Beomgyu's fault for calling him a nickname without permission, now the teacher misunderstood that they were lovers at this point.

The note says

See you at lunch, love. I'll be waiting. -Your Beomgyu.

Mr. Yang accepts and likes gay, he wasn't homophobic kind of teacher. So, instead of letting Taehyun focus on his class back, he let him off or more like force him to go outside since it's almost lunch as a show of support in their 'relationship'. Taehyun was being denial but the teacher didn't listen to him; even if he did, he won't believe it. Taehyun decide to give up, letting the teacher push him out of his own classroom; unintentionally forgetting his test.

Taehyun got outside of the classroom and froze at the moment he got outside, his heart beating rapidly at the scene earlier. Even if it's just a misunderstanding. The red hair's hand clutched the fabric at the spot of his chest, wondering why his heart was beating fast because of Beomgyu. His breathing became uneasy of the thought of Beomgyu being his lover.

The male started confidently walking towards outside of the building, going everywhere that Beomgyu could possibly been while deep in thoughts.

'Is he giving me mixed signals..?'

+×+

Beomgyu felt two pair of eyes in him, the pace of his walking started going slow while his body got tensed. He tried to know which location the gaze was when he walked slow, eventually knowing it after a few seconds of observing. The brown haired male turned his head to the right quickly to catch which person's gaze was it, only to fail when the stranger was fast to hide and go out of the place before his eyes could find the person. Beomgyu sighed in a mixture of disappointment and annoyance; he really wanted to know who kept on staring at him, who knows it might be Taehyun? Beomgyu giggled again at the thought. Being delusional.

While the male, Beomgyu, continued to go to the cafeteria instead of canteen since it's almost lunch, someone had approached him which made him stop in reaching the destination where he was heading. The brown hair observed the male that smiled awkwardly, scratching the back of his head with his finger. The male boldly took a step Infront of him, stopping Beomgyu from walking any further away from him.

'He seems.. nice yet odd..' Beomgyu thought before shrugging off his thoughts as he began to speak brightly with the male.

"Hi! Do you perhaps need something?" Beomgyu smiled but deep down, he was suspicious with this male and deciding to observe him. No one would approach him unless the person or the student was told to do it and when it's necessary; except Taehyun.

The male's awkwardness slightly loosen seeing that Beomgyu was kind with him but it still remained in his feelings, "Uhm.. I'm Jungwon a-and I.. I.." the person named Jungwon tried to get the words out of his mouth but his body doesn't let him. It's like his throat was dry as his voice didn't come out of his mouth but it's useless since it's like his lips were stitched together for him not to speak or open his mouth.

"You what?" Beomgyu asked, blinking twice. He was confused why this guy was hesitant and.. shy? He wasn't scared at all. He was instead shy. Beomgyu didn't expect someone shy would approach him; the others who spoke to him first was scared and afraid of him.

"Iwanttobefriendswithyoubecauseyoulookfriendly!" Jungwon rapped within one breath, squinting his eyes shut as his hands were raised up until his neck and shaped into a ball or fist before hiding his face with his hands because he thought he will experience another rejection again.

Jungwon opened his eyes when he heard Beomgyu chuckle Infront of him, laughing at his cuteness as Beomgyu gently took his hands away from his face. Beomgyu slowly stopped laughing as he nodded, accepting Jungwon to be his friend. Jungwon smiled widely as his hands were now off of his face fully, showing his teeth when he knew that the Choi Beomgyu accepted to be his friend.

'Ah, he reminds me of Taehyun.. very much of his eyes.' Taehyun appeared in Beomgyu's mind again like how it usually does, smiling until he reached his eyes more when he thought of him.

Jungwon tagged along with Beomgyu to the canteen then to the cafeteria next, knowing one of them skipped class just to ask Beomgyu to be his friend which Beomgyu laughed at that but scolded him for doing it.

Yet not knowing that Taehyun was behind them witnessing the scene.

+×+

I'm gonna start writing a chapter with both Taehyun and Beomgyu's perspective, ehehehe! But since someone picked a chapter with Beomgyu's perspective and the next chapter with Taehyun's perspective; I'll do that when I feel like doing it!

For my motivation or can be yours;

I want my eyes to see clearly,
not tears for it to be blurry.

I want my lungs to breath freely,
not the heavy feeling for it to be breathing terribly.

I want to be this happy,
not this miserably.

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun