Chapter 24

Right now, inside Taehyun's room is Beomgyu listing all the kinds of things he wants to do together with Taehyun in a piece of paper; even only one paper can't even fit all. The younger male was curious why he's doing this but Taehyun assumed that probably because of that he is finally leaving the hospital today and getting discharged, he's happy because of that news too.

"Beomie, can I see?" Taehyun pouted when Beomgyu said that he'll let him see once he's done writing all that things he wants to do together, slumping his shoulders.

Beomgyu sighed in relief when he was done writing, "I'm sure all these things will be possible for us to do in all.. these upcoming days." He said in a sad tone with a small smile on his face and his eyes glowing brightly as he look at Taehyun.

Just like the old days.

Taehyun snatched the paper from his hands, "Cafe hang out, shopping bond, skating, dancing in the rain, amusement park.. date!?" Taehyun accidentally yelled out the last word he read from the paper, his eyes widening in happiness.

"Oh, you don't like to call it that way?"

"I do!" Taehyun answered in an instant, "It's just that.. I'm surprised." Taehyun laughed filled with awkwardness, his hand scratching the back of his head.

"I really like it.." Taehyun mumbled as his cheeks turned pink, resisting the way the line of his lips tug up but couldn't help it but smile widely; making Beomgyu notice it who also couldn't hold back a smile.

"Let's go!"

+×+

They decided to do the 'Shopping bond' first, there's a reason why it's called that way. Beomgyu wrote it like that for they will shop every thing that they gets interested in to know more about each other's picks and interests. Beomgyu insists on paying everything which Taehyun quickly agreed and responded with 'Whatever you say'.

"Look! Look!" Taehyun said when he saw something that caught his interest as he pulled Beomgyu with him along with his other hand pointing at the item he was talking about.

Once they reached it, Beomgyu complimented his pick which made Taehyun blush and suggested for Taehyun to wear the clothe. Needless to say, Taehyun didn't say anything about it and immediately went to the dressing room.

"You look amazing," Beomgyu said when Taehyun came out of the dressing room, "Let's buy that and look further for more." Beomgyu smiled as he saw how Taehyun got excited and his eyes sparkled out of joy.

"Taehyun.." Beomgyu called out when Taehyun was about to drag him again to wherever he goes, the younger's head turned back to look at him as his expression was confused with his lips pouting cutely.

Beomgyu took a deep breath, "Can I say something to you?" Beomgyu asked as his voice waver a little bit and Taehyun noticed it. Either way, he still agreed for Beomgyu to say what he wanted to say as Beomgyu held his hand.

"Taehyun. I love you, with romantic feelings. I mean, you already know that right?" Beomgyu chuckled before continuing, "Well, my feelings grew larger and larger day by day as it pass. When the days I spent with you, I found myself admiring and adoring you with a fond smile always on my face everytime you're with me. I didn't fall for you because of your looks, I fell in love with you because.. you're you. I fell for your true self. I always want to protect you, to keep you safe with my own hands. I want to be the one to make you happy, to make you smile so widely to the point your cheekbones hurt and laugh so loud until you start to tear up. I love you so much, Taehyun. Truly, genuinely and sincerely." Beomgyu confessed.