Introduction

There was a world a male, Choi Beomgyu lived in; where they feel the same feeling with their soulmates. For example; a person felt pain, which means the person's soulmate also feel pain, if it switches to happiness, then the soulmate also feel happy. Every person has those and another power which they only have on their own. Beomgyu has the power of dreaming about the future, that power leads him to great things; he can save someone nor something but that depends on whether if he wants to move or not.

Let's talk about Choi Beomgyu; he is 22 years old, he doesn't study in a school for now because he was bullied by the mean students who made fun of him for having 'weak' powers since he can't control or do anything about people, only the future. However, he learns by himself about powers only but he still goes to school since he wants to improve his dreams.

Improve his dreams? There are stages about it. Stage 1; you simply can see the future about strangers randomly but you cannot change the scene. Stage 2; you can see the future about someone you think about often but you can't still change it. Stage 3; you are now allowed to change the way it is in your dreams and in real life. Lastly, stage 4; you can pick the person who you want to see the future by dreams, you can somehow change it the way you want to. How to improve it? You need to become stronger by trying to control your dreams, it might take a lot of time but it will be worth it. Beomgyu is at stage 3.

Back to Beomgyu. Everytime he goes out of his house, other people who sees him also thinks he is a celebrity because people find him handsome just by one glance at his looks; long fluffy pure brown hair, dark brown eyes along with his long eyelashes, high-pointed nose, thin yet cherry-colored lips, smooth glowing skin and sharp jawline. Although a lot of people find him handsome, there was one person who didn't find him what people describe him; handsome.

That person's name I am talking about is Kang Taehyun, he is younger than Beomgyu because he is 21 years old; just one year younger. He thinks Beomgyu is very beautiful or pretty and he hates thinking about that, you know why? Because Beomgyu and him are enemies. They both hate each other, their pasts made them don't like each other.

But it's the past! They should've been made up and fix themselves but still no. People also wonder the reason why they were friends in the very past but enemies after and still now. The answer of the "why" is unknown until one of the males says the answer.

Kang Taehyun? He has the powers of telekinesis, he can move objects or people by just using his mind. He isn't bad, he use his powers when it's needed and he knows when to use it. He is good-looking as well; scarlet colored hair, huge red orb doe eyes, his high bridge nose, plump strawberry-like colored lips, smooth honey tan skin and also a sharp jawline, his body looks well-built too since he goes to the gym to box and exercise. He is responsible to the things he do, he does favors and keeps promises. He takes care of himself well and others that he needs to be taken care of. He also thinks about his actions and words before doing it. He is also a gentleman. However, what might seem the problem is that he becomes a short-tempered person, he also might look like he has anger issues and impulsive on what action and words he do when it comes to his enemy, Beomgyu. Your enemies can also change you, just like how Beomgyu changes Taehyun to a completely different person.

What you need to remember is that don't keep both of them in the same room, one of them can be pretty bad beaten up. Beomgyu is the one who tease while Taehyun is the one who beats. Taehyun becomes impulsive and short-tempered while Beomgyu becomes annoying and doesn't think straight. Both of them don't know their soulmates just yet.

Also, who knows when will they get along and how they will?

Will they find out whoever their soulmates is?

What if both of them are soulmates?

Stay curious and patient for this upcoming book if you want to know about the answer of these questions.

+×+

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun