Chapter 26

March 7.

Beomgyu woke up as he opened his eyes slowly and landed outside, seeing dark clouds through the window of his room. He turned his head to see Taehyun laying beside him who was also awake and using his phone, clicking to have pictures of sleepy Beomgyu.

He wouldn't need that, would he?

The older chuckled before it dies down, finding it amusing. "Why are you taking pictures of me?" He said through his deep voice since it was only in the morning, "Nothing. To keep memories?" Taehyun answered unsurely; making Beomgyu's smile drop slightly.

Only if he knew.

"Have you already ate?" Beomgyu asked since Taehyun was already awake before him, "I did. Soobin hyung cooked waffles for me to eat and milk before he left to work, it was good." Taehyun said.

Taehyun pouted as he changed the subject, "I wanted to do amusement park date with you but I guess we can't have fun today." Taehyun pointed out the dark clouds that seems to be pouring rain soon.

Beomgyu glanced at him, "Who says we can't have fun?" He smirked before pulling Taehyun's hand from the bed and drag him outside; ignoring the hunger that was peeking through; as long as he make Taehyun happy again today.

Beomgyu is fine if he's dying. If he knows that Taehyun is happy, he's already okay; even if it meant sacrificing his own life.

When they were outside of the house, Infront of the door by about far away; the rain started to pour. Right timing, ain't right? Beomgyu started giggling as he held both of Taehyun's hands and pulled him closer. Their bodies met, the clothes they are wearing slowly sticking to their skin when they were wet that is caused by the rain.

"I think we're going to get sick later tomorrow." Taehyun exposed and laughed with Beomgyu, his eyes a crescent moon and the line of his lips completely tug up; smiling ever so widely just seeing Beomgyu happy. "Who cares?"

"Let's dance?" Beomgyu asked and Taehyun answered with a nod along with a wide smile, their bodies moving in sync quickly as they danced with each other; the other hands intertwined and Beomgyu's hand on Taehyun's waist as the younger on Beomgyu's shoulders.

After a while of dancing in the rain mixed with giggles and laughs along with smiles, "People might think we're crazy here." Taehyun said and watched how Beomgyu craned his head left and right to see if people are watching them.

"I see no one, so why not enjoy this moment while it lasts?"

Beomgyu smiled gently then Taehyun's hand that was on the older's shoulder moved to touch Beomgyu's nape and pulled him into a kiss, tilting his head to create good access as their lips met. Beomgyu sucked Taehyun's bottom lip as he repeat the same process with him leading the kiss Taehyun started.

They pulled away slowly as they opened their eyes at a slow pace, smiling eye to eye with orbs locked to each other. The rain sliding down their skin like sweat when it drops, their hair looking like some several stick gathered together as it was attached to their forehead and clothes completely wet by the rain.

When Yeonjun saw them outside the house, he immediately called them to go inside because they might get sick; causing the both soaked wet giggle and ran towards the house since Beomgyu said that whoever wins gets to give a dare to the loser.

Yeonjun smiled fondly at them and watched them play, Beomgyu lifted his hands up in victory as he was the winner of the battle and Taehyun slumped his shoulders; Yeonjun heard Taehyun say no fair and walked towards them with an umbrella protecting himself from the rain.