character info 5

<<Personal Info>>

Name: Amatsu Mikaboshi

Nickname(s): Akai Kitsune (the Red Nine Tails), Shougai/Konton no kami (god of despair/chaos)

Status: alive

Family: Inari, Usagi, Arashi, Yurei (older brothers), Kazumi (older sister), Shinsei (genderless child of Usagi)

Distant relatives: unknown

Birth place: unknown

Birthday: unable to convert to earth time

Current age: 4500

<<Appearance>>

Hair color: ruby red and ebony black

Eye color: crimson (with black sclera)

Clan crest:

Height: 3" (fox form), 5"8 (humanoid form), 430 meters (Kitsune form)

<<Additional Info>>

Rank: kami (god)

Clan(s): has ties with the Otsutsuki as well as some demons in the underworld

Birth Village: --

Village served: --

Chakra natures: complete mastery over all natures

Special Jutsu (Kekkei Genkai): Demonic art: Possession, Mind Alteration: Mentality Domination, Dimensional Alteration: Boundless Rift

Kekkei Mora: Reiton (Spirit Release)

Senjutsu: Demon

Likes: strict balance of peace, facing strong opponents, being obeyed, destroying disobedient underlings

Dislikes: anything that is not in balance, individuals who are weak, being disobeyed, being told no or to stop what he is doing (basically he's childish)

Hobbies: watching multiple worlds and different timelines to entertain himself

Goal: to cause as much chaos on earth as possible for Inari to get involved with the mortals and help the them regain permanent peace and order

<<personality>>

Mikaboshi is stoic, egotistical and carries himself in a noble manner. He takes great pride in his title as a celestial and his ego is fueled by those who worship him.

Aside from his prideful personality he enjoys harnessing his skills by fighting powerful opponents.

He is rather hypocritical as he hates the Otsutsuki clan for their senseless destruction and lust for power when he in fact wreaks constant havoc and spends almost all of his time searching for ways to get stronger.

He is extremely jealous of his siblings' wide variety of abilities and wishes for all power to be his own. (His reason being that he is tired of constantly being teased by Arashi for being the weakest of the celestial 6, with their nibling, Shinsei, an unofficial celestial and the genderless child of Usagi being stronger than him.)

<<random facts>>

Mikaboshi is the weakest of the 6 Kitsune, originally an unofficial celestial created by Inari as a counterpart to himself initially intended to take the form of an individual enforcing the controlled destruction of failed planetary systems instead of uncontrolled chaos and a harbinger of despair for petty reasons. (In short he is a failed experiment that evolved into an official celestial before he could be erased.)

He had offered to be Indra's summoning and sensei but was (flat out) rejected when the Otsutsuki chose Arashi over him. After that he presented the same offer to Ashura only to be (respectfully) rejected once more.

After that he constantly attempted to torture and destroy the both of them out of jealousy and anger for his pride being scarred but the exact opposite happened instead as Indra completely humiliated him on multiple occasions while defending himself and protecting Ashura.

After Killing Hagoromo and breaking away from Arashi Indra even kept on humiliating Mikaboshi and taking his anger and hatred for Ashura out on him as a form of personal satisfaction giving the Red Kitsune permanent psychological scarring and PTSD.

This is where his deep hatred for the Otsutsuki clan stemmed from and in fact he despises all individuals descended from both Indra and Ashura, especially their reincarnations destroying them in each and every life.