character info 6

<<Personal Info>>

Name: Amatsu Arashi

Nickname(s): Kiiroi/Kin Kitsune (the Yellow/Golden Nine Tails), Denki no Kami (god of lightning)

Status: alive

Family: Inari, Usagi (older brothers), Yurei, Mikaboshi (Younger brothers), Kazumi (twin sister), Shinsei (genderless child of Usagi)

Distant relatives: unknown

Birth place: unknown

Birthday: unable to convert to earth time

Current age: 4950

<<Appearance>>

Hair color: golden yellow

Eye color: Azure blue

Clan crest: --

Height: 3" (fox form), 5"9 (humanoid form), 450 meters (Kitsune form)

<<Additional Info>>

Rank: kami (god)

Clan(s): has ties with the Otsutsuki

Birth Village: --

Village served: --

Chakra natures: complete mastery over all natures

Special Jutsu (Kekkei Genkai): Ranton (Storm Release), Taiton (Typhoon Release), Kaminari Bolt (advanced lightning release similar to Indra's Mangekyou ability)

Kekkei Mora: Reiton (Spirit Release), cataclysmic storm creation (the ability to create a storm powerful enough to wipe out the total population of any planet he targets, even ones the size of Jupter or larger)

Senjutsu: Spirit

Likes: watching strong mortals, training those with the potential to be six paths level, and overall just doing anything to pass the time and kill his boredom (he gets bored very easily and usually ends up annoying his siblings causing him to be troublesome in their eyes)

Dislikes: anything that is not entertaining or filled with excitement

Hobbies: purposefully bothers his siblings (especially Usagi) because "their annoyance fuels him", he also enjoys spending his time with his nibling Shinsei teaching them various different things.

Goal: has shown no long term goals other than keeping himself entertained

<<personality>>

Arashi is energetic, boisterous and excitable as well as easy going. Despite his high reputation and the exaltation he is given by humans he is actually rather close minded, childish and even foolish.

He is prone to throwing fits and constantly whines and complains if things don't go his way, but because of his childlike personality he can be easily distracted and usually ends up forgetting why he was even upset in the first place. This trait of his leaves many people who have met him to question if he is really as dangerous as Hagoromo's legends say.

Aside from his rather idiotic nature he is actually very knowledgeable about a wide variety of things and has an unquenchable curiosity that usually ends in him being tangled in a bunch of messes and situations that his siblings need to fix.

In short, he is like an emotional toddler with superhuman strength and unlimited energy.

<<random facts>>

Arashi used to be Indra's summoning and acted as a mentor to the young Otsutsuki throughout his late childhood and early teenage years.

You could say that the brunette picked up his jealous, impulsive and childish nature from his mentor, only he is not as drastic as the Kitsune.