9. an Encounter With the Kyuubi

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. It belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

{Kazan age 4}

Timeline: before Naruto part 1

~~~September 12~~~

(Kazan POV)

Both Ojiisan and Aniki were in a meeting with one of their piers in another nation and I was alone in the base with Swirly and a couple dozen Shiroi Zetsu clones.

Since I had nothing better to do I kept myself entertained by doing some training.

First I worked on my body, doing various exercises to increase my stamina and agility.

Then I worked on my chakra and jutsu as well as my skill in weaponry.

Finally I worked on my mind. I did various puzzles and quizzes to test the limits of my mental capacity and when all that was done I started meditating.

Everything was going smoothly for a few minutes until I felt it. An uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Just like that day.

*flashback no Jutsu*

(3rd person POV)

After getting a nausiating feeling in his stomach, Kazan complained to Obito.

The paranoid Uchiha took him to the closest thing to a doctor that was available to them.

Orochimaru.

(For the sake of the story he is in an alliance with Madara because they both wanted to destroy Konoha.)

"Are you sure that's all it is?" Obito asked.

"Yes I am positive.

I checked the results thrice and gave you the same answer 4 times in a row. The boy is perfectly healthy." Orochimaru replied annoyed by Obito's paranoia.

Madara let out his famous Uchihanese grunt from the corner.

"In that case it's probably the Kyuubi leaking negativity." said the Uchiha elder.

"Yes. There have been multiple cases of Jinchuuriki getting extremely nauseous or lightheaded from their bijuu leaking hatred. Some even pass out."

Obito evidently gets more worried and Madara sighs at the oncoming headache from his pier's paranoid ranting.

"There's not much you can do here.

This seal is designed so only the castor or the Jinchuuriki themselves can adjust it. It is also resistant to the Sharingan, and the Mangekyou, so putting Kyuubi under a Genjutsu is not an option.

Definitely the handiwork of Uzumaki Riko.

My advice is to just have Kazan lie down in a quiet room until the nine tails' little tantrum passes."

*flashback no jutsu, kai*

(still Kazan POV)

Ojiisan said it's because Kyuubi is angry.

I took note of when he begins leaking negativity and came to a conclusion.

He was leaking KI and hatred because Zetsu was nearby.