8. Two New Senseis pt.1/2

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. It belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

{Kazan age 4}

Timeline: before Naruto part 1

~~~September 12~~~

(Unknown person POV)

I sat in a chair across from Obito in the dark room listening closely as he explained everything.

What he wanted me to do was quite off putting considering how Kazan and I were related and the connection I had with both his parents and godfather.

I was completely against it.

"So, what do you think? Will you do it?" Obito asked me as he ended off.

"You want me to train a child. The Hokage's son whom you and Madara kidnapped?" I emphasized the last part.

"I know this stirs up a lot of bad emotions. Believe me I know.

Minato was my sensei after all. Not only that but he's my uncle too.

Raising Kazan has been an emotional hell but I've overcome that and learned to see it from a more optimistic point of view.

Just give it a try."

I sat forward in my chair and looked him dead in the eye.

"Was that your idea of a pep talk, Obito?! How is that supposed to help me?!

I already told you that I don't want to get involved in the dirty work of Project Tsuki no Me. Let alone this kind of work!

I'm only saying this once. MY ANSWER IS NO." I tell him sternly.

He scratches the back of his head.

"About that."

My eyes narrowed down on him.

"What?"

He hesitated.

"I kind of told Madara that I was going to ask you. He seemed to like the idea too, so if you want to back out you're gonna have to take it up with him."

I paused for a moment.

Processing his words my gaze went from stern to a threatening glare.

'Madara expects me to train Kazan now. If I say no, that means I'm going against whatever he has planned in the future.

If I do that, then he'll destroy my village.'

I grit my teeth and clench my fists.

"If Madara knows, then saying no would not only be suicide, but it'll cause unnecessary chaos for the village.

Fine. I don't want to, but I will."

He thanked me as if I was doing this at will. I smacked my lips as I kept my sharp gaze on him.

He seemed slightly nervous by this but not scared.

"Oh and one more thing." He spoke up.