"Jalissa man get the shoes." He said referring to the ones he heard her telling Alex she wanted.

She just sat down on the wooden bench quietly. Although she did want the shoes she didn't want him to waste his money.

He asked the worker for his size and he disappeared to the back.

"Jalissa what's the matter? I thought we came to get US some shoes?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I just don't want to be-"

"Stop it with that man. You good. I insist you get you some shoes. Baby i told you I got us, I meant that." He spoke softly, but sternly.

She nodded her head.

She knew Eli didn't mind. She knew he had the money. Just, a part of her didn't feel right.

"Now get you some shoes, baby. I saw some pink ones over I know you would like." He smiled. He knew Jalissa loved pink, and he got very familiar with her style in the time of them being together. He had a strong feeling those were the ones she was talking about anyways.

She reluctantly walked over to the wall of Vans, and picked up a pair of all pink high top Vans, the same ones he was talking about. He smiled to himself, just as the staff member walked out the back room.

"Last one." He said handing him the box, "Everybody that's been coming in been asking for these."

Eli chuckled, "Oh for real?", he asked admiring the shoes, knowing that they were pretty tight.

The worker nodded, and watched Eli slip them on.

"Um, excuse me can I see those in a size 4 please?" A short girl walked up pointing at Elijah's shoes. She was blushing uncontrollably in his direction, mesmerized by him. Eli quickly looked at Jalissa, who was paying them no attention what so ever.

"Hi, I'm Jada." The girl said extending her hand out to Eli.

"Umm..", he said taking another glance at Jalissa, "My girl is over there, sorry shorty."

"Oh..", she said slowly pulling her hand back. The girl quickly walked away, looking dumb founded. She walked out of the store, forgetting all about the shoes that she requested. Eli watched her. She looked so familiar to him, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He shrugged his shoulders, and when he turned his head back towards Jalissa, she was towering over him. He cursed himself, knowing Jalissa seen him watching the girl.

"See something you like?", Jalissa asked trying to be funny.

He just shook his head and looked away from her.

"Well, I didn't either." she shrugged her shoulders. She started quickly making her way out the store. He got up, and quickly followed behind. "Here we go", he thought to himself.

"Jalissa," he sighed as they went down the escalator, "So, you mad?"

She had her arms folded over her chest, and shook her head.

"Man, I'm not gonna deal with this attitude today. Cut that shit dude. I'm telling you." He said annoyed as he brushed by her and walked down the escalator.

She followed behind him, mugging the back of his head. She was pregnant. She was moody. She was hormonal. What could she do? He knew how she was over him, especially when it came to girls.

He stormed out the mall with Jalissa not too far behind. He was irritated with her, and decided to just take her home. He didn't want to fight or argue with her. He just needed to be away from her. That attitude was irritating him too much. He didn't know why it was getting to him, but it was.