34. Party

As planned y/n and jimin went out for enjoying, they both had there lunch and roaming here and there at the evening they both sitting on the park. Jimin was bit nervous about the confession he gonna do.

Jimin: Y/n I wanna say something.

Y/n: I am listening...

Jimin: To be honest I had feelings for you.

Y/n: What???

Jimin: First listen fully then get mad me...

Y/n: Okay...

Jimin sighed and started explaining....

See y/n I really liked you a lot, when I first saw you in our school I started liking you a lot, but seeing you and tae I thought may be you guys having something between you two.. so I waited, then I know you are single but I don't have the guts to confess. I Don't want to lose you as my friend.

I never took advantage of your friendship. Day by day my feelings also grown towards you but not ready to confess, I know it's wrong to have feelings for your best friend I couldn't help please forgive me. Then I got to know you fall in love with someone, it hurted me but I didn't went to the full break down. So I understood it's my crush not more than that.

I also got to know about you going to get engage with hobi hyung, it's better I should stop my feelings for you. He suffered most when he knows you are in relationship. Here I am confessing my feelings. I had feelings for you y/n but not anymore I want to be your friend. Don't make anything awkward between us. I am going to move on, there is a person who is waiting for me.

OH MY GOD!!! My sweet Mochi come here saying this y/n hugged jimin. "I will never ever avoid you. I never thought you have feelings for me. Sorry..."

Jimin: No issues. Now I am feeling relieved.

Y/n: By the way whom is waiting for you?

Jimin: Hmm... it's yoongi hyung. He confessed his feelings for me long back, but I didn't answer him yet.

Y/n: GOD MY SHIP IS SAILING....

Jimin: What did you say?

Y/n: Oops... I used to ship you and yoongi oppa all the time. I did it secretly so no one knows. I shared this with Flora, Flora and me are big fans of you both.

Jimin: Seriously? My crush shipped me?

Y/n: Hahahaha yes..... now come on confess your feelings to yoongi oppa...

Jimin: I'll do it on the party. Will you be there to support me?

Y/n: Of course, my favorite ship is going to sail. I will be there and capture each and every moment.

Jimin: Thanks Twinkle, hobi hyung he really love you a lot you made the right choice by giving him a chance.

Y/n: Did I? Is there any past with him?

Jimin: Hmm sorry I can't tell you that.. you better ask him yourself. He will be honest with you.

Y/n: Okay I will do that. Now come on as you promised buy me the ice cream.

Jimin: Come come let's go and have the ice-cream.

______________________________________

Y/n enjoyed her time with jimin, after that days passed. Y/n not even felt any awkwardness with jimin, she started sharing everything with him. How she is close with him before same thing nothing changed. She didn't called Jhope, she having so much questions but don't want to disturb him.

Jimin said this to tae, tae also asked sorry to his best friend that he is not there for him. Tae and jimin also in good terms. 

At the party.. everyone came in there comfortable cloths, there is not specific theme.