27. Abuse

Cont...

Y/n's POV:

After that harsh slap, He grabbed my neck and starting choking, it was getting hard to breath, I tired pushing him but he was so strong. But soon he left me I felled on the floor and started catching my breath. It is not ending he grabbed my hair and made me to hit the wall, He tired to kiss me but I didn't allowed him.

He slapped me hardly, My cheeks are hurting and having blood taste in my mouth, I think I had cut in lips. My tears are not stopping I am scared as hell. I shouted someone please help me. That's when I he slapped me again. Its really paining.

Mark: DON'T YOU DARE SHOUT, I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU MINE FOREVER.

He pinned my hands and started sucking my neck. I can feel his boner growing. the sucking is really disgusting. I hit him with my head. His nose started bleeding it was bit satisfying. Again he slapped me hardly. Which caused me to hit my head on the wall really hard.

I started screaming in pain, My head is really paining and it started to bleed badly. He grabbed my hands and said, "YOU WILL LOOK GOOD IN RED BABY". Come we will go and have fun. I don't have strength to fight with him but I can't give up. He hugged me and again sucking my neck and collarbone. That's when someone opened the washroom.

Hearing this sound mark turned to see who it is. It's Anna noona *the girl who bullied y/n but after that she treating y/n as her sister**

Y/n: NOONA PLEASE HELP ME.

Anna: You bastard leave her saying this she throwed her slippers which hit on his head. He loosen his  grip on me. But he took his Knife for hurting Noona.

No No, think y/n, I saw the cleaning trolley which having all cleaning thinks. I pushed that trolley with force towards mark and made him to fall on the restroom and locked the door but someone has to hold the door.

Y/n: NOONA RUN QUICKLY, I WILL HOLD HIM. PLEASE CALL SOMEONE FOR HELP.

Anna: You run with me come on.

Y/n: NOONA I DON'T HAVE STRENGTH PLEASE RUN SO THAT YOU CAN ASK FOR HELP. PLEASE NOONA  RUN!!!!** started crying badly**

Anna: I will surely save you, Sorry my little one. Manage for sometime.

Saying this noona started running, at least I have some hope that someone will come to save me. Now Mark trying to break the door. I am holding with all my strength. I left the door and started running towards the exist. A loud thud. Mark broke the door. 

 He looking so furious, He pushed everything and started walking I opened the door and started running, But he came back and pushed me really hard, now my knees also hurted badly it started bleeding. I begged him to leave me.

Mark: I am sorry baby I don't want to hurt you but you are not behaving properly. Now come on let's go.

I Kicked his balls and got up slowing running. He made a cut on my arm and leg which caused me to scream in pain. My whole body hurting badly. Now I am in the hallway the final thing I remember is some needle picked my neck and I am started feeling sleepy.

----------------------------

Author's POV:

Anna screaming and running for help, Seeing her everyone become silent, she didn't bother to catch her breath. 

Anna: Sav-- save y/n..

Jhope: What Anna what happened?

Anna: Some-one Tr-ied to hurt her in the wash-room, I tired to protect her but he came with knife, so y/n pushed him and said to call for help. She already got hurt badly please guys act quickly.