13. Guilt

Cont....

Jhope's POV:

Hobi: "tae, you remember? I told I met a girl in the park, the way she took care of the little boy made me to attract towards her."

Tae: yes hyung I remember, we will find that girl, I will help you to find that girl. I promise.

Hobi: no need for that. 

Tae: But why hyung?

Hobi: "because you already found her for me".
__________

Tae: **in confusion** did I found her? What do you mean hyung? Where is she? 

Hobi: I pointed towards y/n, he turned towards y/n and asked is the girl is y/n? I told yes tae.

**Tae gave his boxy smile**

Tae: "I am so happy hyung that I helped you to find the girl you fallen for", " and that girl is my Twinkle, I am very much happy for you".

saying this tae hugged me I also hugged him back and told thank you so much tae.

Tae: "come hyung I'll introduce you to y/n, I nodded and went with him.

Tae called Twinkle, she turned towards me, tae said, Twinkle this is my elder brother kim Hoseok, say hi to him, she gave me that smile which melting me every time. She said "Hi oppa, nice to meet you. I am y/n."

I also returned the smile and told nice to meet you too, I don't want to get caught so soon. So I told them I'm having some work, you guys enjoy saying that I came to my room and sat on my bed.

Tae followed me to my room and asked what happened hyung? I sighed and told she is a young girl tae, I am an adult. I should wait, until she is old enough to understand my feelings, I will wait for the right time.

Tae replied you are right hyung, she is not ready for a relationship right now. I asked him how you know that? 

Tae: 'today she got a proposal but she rejected him, then I thought she is not interested in love so I asked her, But she told she is not mature enough to handle a relationship. In future she wants a person who is her friend and lover at the same time'.

**Suddenly I got curious about the boy who proposed her**, 

Hobi: Is she getting more proposals? 

Tae: Yes hyung kinda like that. She is famous among boys, they are trying to impress her but she making everyone in a friend zone. 

This made me to sigh, but it's not good if anyone make a move I will lose her, at the same time I can't make a move now.

I will let the destiny to handle this, even though she is attracted to someone it won't last forever so I will let her do whatever she wants. I will get my chance one day, until that I will wait.

I told to tae, it's okay tae I will wait for her. She is young, sometimes she can get attracted to some other persons, I will wait for my chance, please be with her all the time. Not all the boys are having good thoughts about her.

Tae replied sure hyung I will protect y/n until I graduate from the school.

I thanked him and told him to drop y/n soon in her house. Tae told okay and went to the hallway.
_____________________________________

No one's POV:

After tae came from his Hyung's room he again started talking with y/n. Time flies it's almost 9:30pm tae told its late Twinkle come I will drop you. You can come here another day. She replied okay tae and told bye to tae's parents.