29. Disclosed

Author's POV:

Its July 2023, Where y/n started telling her past.......

Y/n shared all her past to taekook, namjin. Jhope also heard everything. Jin Stood and hugged y/n she hugged  back jin and let her tears fall down in silent. 

Tae feeling guilty for all things he talked with y/n, Kook also feeling at ease as y/n shared everything. Jhope silently walked out before y/n see him. Namjoon patted y/n's head. 

Tae: Twinkle can I talk with you?

Y/n: Sure tae, Come lets go outside. 

Tae: ** hugged y/n** I am really sorry Twinkle for whatever I did in the past. ** started crying**. I hurted you really bad, But you endured with me. I am really sorry.

Y/n hugged back and said its all in past tae I also spoked something bad with you and kook, But you guys are there for me when I wanted you guys so don't take it to much. I didn't told about this because I tired to end my life, how I will tell you guys about it?. If I said how you guys will feel so I hide from all of you. Only flora knows about this.

Tae: Don't ever thing about ending your life again. 

Y/n: No tae I won't I promise.

Kook: Thanks for not giving up y/n, We should thank flora, if she was not there that day we would have lost you.

Y/n: Kookie as you said I told everything, are we good now? You and tae knows everything about the past. 

Kook: Yes twinkle. 

Y/n: And yes I am ready to meet the person who you guys choosed for me. But I want some time to accept him will he be okay?

Tae: Super, You will get to meet him soon. Yes he will be okay with it.

Y/n: That means you guys already talked with him?

Kook: Yes twinkle, he is really close to us.

Y/n: Okay.. Dad and mom knows him? Yeonjun likes him?

Tae: Yes twinkle. In 3 days you will meet him be ready. Now go and inform namjoon hyung and jin hyung then will leave. It's late. Go go

Y/n: Okay I will be back in 5 minutes.

Tae: Hyung you can come now y/n went inside.

Hobi came out, he hide beside the wall.

Kook: Hyung finally y/n talked about her past and ready to meet you. Are you ready?

Hobi: **Smiled** yes kook I am so much excited to meet her. Is there any chances to meet flora? I should thank her for everything.

Tae: I will ask y/n's mom hyung.

Kook: hyung is everything ready for announcement?

Hobi: Yes kook at morning I arranged everything. Tomorrow going to be really busy day. You guys go with y/n it's already late.

Y/n came outside hobi noticed again hide behind the wall.

Y/n: Come on let's go, holded taekook's arm's they chuckled and said yeah yeah will go.

Tae holded jack's chain and kook hold shadow's rope they all started walking and reached y/n's apartment they got freshen up and went to sleep.

Y/n lying in her bed and thinking about someone. As she talked about her past again she started thinking about the person.

Y/n: Will he remember me? What he is doing? That small moment why I am thinking this much? I am going to meet new person I should forgot about him.

Convensing her she slept. The next morning taekook and y/n started arranging things in the apartment. And they all busy whole day. Then y/n also helped taekook in there apartment.

Meanwhile with Jhope. He came infront of media to show is face to Public and getting positive replies. In twitter he is trending for his looks and success. Everyone drooling over his looks.

Due to Handling different meetings he was so busy. He informed y/n's mom and dad about this incident first they worried about her then jhope gave made them okay. They accepted for the marriage. So y/n's parents and Jhope's parents coming to USA in private jet for doing the engagement for both of them. And within a week marriage also going to happen. Y/n having no idea about whom she is meeting. She said okay for meeting the person but not ready for the sudden engagement.

Today also taekook and y/n went to jin's restaurant for having food and feeling relaxed. They all sit together talking and laughing.

Namjoon help with Visa for Jessica and Lily. They knows this engagement plan. As there best friend going to get engaged so they also coming with y/n's parents. For protecting them Jessica's and Lily' s boyfriends coming with them. This is going to be private one, only closed person's are coming.

Jessica and Lily not even called y/n they all want to give her surprise.

Taekook kept y/n busy and making her forgot to call her mom and Dad. If she call she will find our something is happening. Everyone is busy with there work.

Jin told the story about how there marriage went how they faced every hates towards us. Y/n listening all this without disturbing them. After everything done y/n wants to have dumplings so jin took her inside leaving namjoon and taekook.

Tae: Hyung is everything going according to plan?

Joon: Yes tae, they all started. Morning they will reach here. In apartment everything done?

Kook: Yes hyung all set in one day. If they come they can take rest. But I don't know how y/n going to react.

Joon: May be she will get angry not sure.

Tae: ** sigh** off course she going to be angry especially with me.

Kook: Why?

Tae: Because I am going to support my hyung not my best friend. If she behaving rude Don't stop her kook. Be on her side. Atleast you should be there on her side.

Kook: Okay tae I won't involve.

Joon: Once she had her dumplings, you guys go to the apartment okay? I will go and check what jhope is doing and inform him.

Taekook said okay to namjoon. Namjoon also informed to jin and went from there.

After y/n had her dumplings said bye to jin they went to the apartment.

Y/n done her night routine and slept without know what is waiting for her in morning.

______________________________________

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS BORING , PLEASE PATIENT WITH ME.

HAVE A GOOD DAY:)