18. Lone

Cont...

It's 2016.....

Taekook and jimin completed there school life. They entered into the college and also started involving in business with Jhope as there leader. Business means they also started involving in Mafia. Suga is hobi's close friend from school days, he also involved in underground work with Jhope. Namjoon started learning the hacking technique and working with Jhope in business.

Jin started focusing on his restaurant so he won't interfere in there business but he also learning about medical things to treat the persons who is getting hurt while working underground.

Everyone having there code name in there Mafia world.

Hobi..Ray
namjoon..Moni
Taehyung..V
Jungkook..JK
Jimin..Min
Yoongi..Sugar
Jin..RJ

They formed the gang "BANGTAN" with that they working in underground to take care of the Mafia business. They all are kings in the business world at the same time in the Mafia world.

Taekook become busy which caused them to be less connected with y/n. As hobi said, he is not disturbing y/n and focusing on his business.

Y/n focused on her studies, because she entered into her final year of school. The classes got shuffled. Jessica and Lily both went to different class and y/n is in different class but they still hanged out together.

First Jessica got boyfriend. His name is Minho one of the classmate of Taehyung. She started hanging out with him it caused a little distance between them. She wants to have some private space which y/n and Lily didn't involved.

Soon Lily also got boyfriend Kim Soo hyun he is in the same class with Lily.

Y/n is so happy for both of them because they found there soulmates, but her two best friends started hanging out more with there boyfriends and having personal there personal space. Y/n don't want to involve in any of that. She started feeling lonely.

Y/n is still the social butterfly and making new friends in her class. Y/n's desk mates Ava and Grace. They both are really a good souls. Y/n connected quickly with them. Y/n also started enjoying there company. Y/n gave intro to Jessica and Lily they also liked Ava and Grace.

In 2017....

Time ran quickly so Many things happened y/n completed her final exams and enjoying her holidays with Ava. Grace went to UK for her college. Y/n started going out with Ava for eating, Shopping etc.... sometimes with them Jessica and Lily will also join.

During her holidays y/n's school friends started talking with her in the messenger.

Grace became y/n's long distance friend. Ava was childish same like y/n but Grace she is mature who will give the best advice for y/n the most.

Jessica and Lily became really busy after they started dating.
.
.
.

One day on afternoon time y/n called tae and kook which is the conference call, she talking non stop because they both not even seeing her messages or not calling her.

In the call.....

Y/n: you guys don't even remember me, already forgot about me. How many messages I have sent? But no reply. Atleast you guys know that I got new friends?

Y/n: I am sharing what is happening in my life but you guys not even replying to that. I understood that you guys became busy but you should see you friend also right? You guys forgot my birthday. My exams also completed but no wishes from you both.