10. Friends

8 years ago... February 2014...

This is how is all started......

Author's POV:

Y/n and tae are best friends from there school days, they both used to go on the same bus or we can say same bus route but they both didn't noticed each other before.

One day tae is running to catch the bus, but suddenly he tripped his legs and felled down. He got hurt in his elbow and forearms, which started to bleed, he hissed, then stood up to sit on the bench near the bus stop. He seeing his wound....

That day y/n also late she running to catch the bus but it gone. She tired to catch her breath, and turned to sit in the bench at bus stop. She noticed a handsome boy sitting there with his head hanging low and his shirt having blood stain, its visible that boy got hurt in his elbow and forearm.

Y/n: "Hey are you okay?"

But no response. This is y/n so she will not stay silent, again she called him.

Y/n: Hey mister are you okay? I am talking to you at least give some response.

Tae turned towards y/n, immediately y/n gave a small smile. Tae saw Y/n for a minute without saying anything.

Y/n: "I know mister I am beautiful so stop staring at me and give me an answer" are you okay?

Tae: ** Laughed a little** I am not staring at you little girl, just seeing who you are, and yeah I am okay, i tipped and felled down. But it's paining.

Y/n: **made oh face** "Hi, I am y/n you can call me "Twinkle" its my nick name.

She greeted him with an handshake which Tae also returned gladly by introducing himself.

Tae: Hi y/n I am Kim Taehyung.

Hearing that y/n seriously thinking something, Tae waved his hand infront of her to get her attention.

Y/n: Taehyung are you the Kim Taehyung who's parents running a big Software Company?

This made Taehyung's smile to drop and immediately he became cold.

Y/n confusedly asked what happened? Tae replied very coldly "nothing". Y/n understood something is wrong, and feeling guilty, because that she hurted him by saying something, to avoid misunderstandings, Y/n asked again.

Y/n: Please tell me what is wrong. Did I told something wrong if yes means I am really sorry don't be upset.

Tae: If you also want to get close to me because my parents running a big business?

**A minute of silence**

Tae: If yes means stay away from me ** in a very cold voice**

Y/n noticed how hurt Tae is, she 

Y/n: No no Taehyung, you got me wrong. I asked you because you are famous in my class, boys and girls are so crazy about you in many way. But I don't know who you are I have never seen you, don't know which class you are from but in my class always there is one topic it's "KIM TAEHYUNG".

**tae hearing her explanation without disturbing**

Y/n POV:

One day me and friends are very much hungry we didn't had any snacks to eat, When the bell rang we ran to the cafeteria to get our food, but seeing the crowd, me and my friends got shocked.

Suddenly we heard screams from our backside, boys and girls started running to the another side of cafeteria, we got confused, but there is no queue infront of us, food is important to us, without wasting any seconds we ran to get our food, and ate in peace.