9. Sassy

Cont.,

Author's Pov:

Y/n suddenly having the smile on her face, it's not a normal one it's the evil one which Taekook understood.

Y/n: shouted JIN OPPA!!! PLEASE MAKE A BIG BASIN FULL OF COLD WATER.

She walked towards where that person's sitting.

Y/n: "Why all these Jerks are here to ruin the mood?" I mean, you should all be in the garbage.

The person's turned towards y/n and asked are you talking with us?

 Y/n: " yes, my bad I have to answer a trash like you".

The people's around them started to laugh, Hobi falling in love with this sassy Y/n more, but ready to protect her if anyone tired to harm her. He is not stopping her because they deserve this.

The group of two girls and three boys started to feel embraced, that made them to get more mad, one girl tired to grab y/n's hair, but Y/n slapped her really hard which made the girl to fall on the ground, y/n's hand print is visible on the girl cheek. Because she is the one who talk low about Taekook.

A boy tired to beat her, but y/n took the glass bottle which had water, beated him on his head, the glass bottle sheared into pieces and causing him to bleed. He is the one told that Taehyung is disgusting. 

Jin heard the sound of people's shouting and laughing, he came outside and saw that Y/n is beating someone. He stopped y/n by holding her hand, and asked what happened Twinkle, did they tired to bully you?

Y/n replied no oppa, they spoken bad about our Taekook, without asking anything Jin left y/n's hand. Now jin understood why y/n asked basin full of cold water. Jin went again to the kitchen.

When y/n is distracted another boy took the chair to beat her, but when she turned, he is flying in the air. It's Hobi who kicked him before he tired to touch y/n.

Y/n smiled at the man and told thank you, because he is wearing mask, when y/n started to beat that girl, people's started to record the video Hobi didn't stopped them because he wants everyone to know how brave his y/n is.

He then standing behind y/n and told to continue, jin came with the basin full of cold water and gave it to y/n.

Y/n splashed the cold water on this disgusting person's and told I am waking you all up to the reality, it 21st century, people can love whomever they want. It's not about gender, love is love.

Homophobic people's like you are don't deserve to live, just fucking die.

Y/n grabbed the girl by her hair, whom she slapped a while ago and walked towards Taekook and pushed the girl to fall before Taekook's feet and told ask for forgiveness, until they say so I am not leaving you outside. After they forgive you, I am filing the complaint against that you and your gang bulling other people's on the street.

Then that group of college boys walked where y/n is standing with folded arms, one boy called noona! That is Sam who asked y/n's number a while ago.

Sam: You are right, actually they are bullies in our college, the bulling juniors, poor students, introverts and couples. 

Leo: They leaving the boy and girl couples, if they are gay couples or lesbian couples they are bulling them so much, some students dropped out because of them. You can use this as a reason, we will be the witness that you beated them for protecting all of us.

This made y/n's blood to boil, she grabbed the girl's hair really hard which made her to scream, y/n shouted "HOW DARE YOU BULLY THE STUDENTS", I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ROT IN THE FUCKING JAIL.

Jin told "Twinkle the cops will be here soon".

Y/n told now all of you beg for your forgiveness to them and pointed Taekook.

There group kneeled down infront of Taekook and asking for forgiveness. But Jungkook not even sparing glance at them, Taehyung also not feeling like forgiving them, not because they spoked rude to them it's because they bullied other people's.

When the cops came y/n was about to talk, but namjoon stood infront of
y/n and told I will explain all this Officer, let's go to the station.

The Officers knows who namjoon is and told okay sir, and hobi also went with namjoon without getting caught by y/n. Because that boy  tired to harm his y/n infront of him, he won't let that bastard roam outside.

Taekook Smiled at y/n and told, Thanks Twinkle, not because you stood for us, for those people who you don't know. Twinkle smiled and replied always.

Y/n turned towards jin and told "sorry oppa" I made a scene in the restaurant it affected other people also, she turned towards others and told I am really sorry for this scene happened here, I disturbed your lunch time.

Everyone told no girl you rocked they deserve that, proud of you my child, you are brave, like this all of them giving compliments.

Jin replied see Twinkle they all proud of you, if you didn't beat them I would have beated them with my frying pan. This made y/n to Chuckle.

They all again continued to eat there foods. They boys said keep in touch noona and went from there.

All the people told bye and started leaving. They also told will see you around brave girl.

Shadow and jack didn't bother to help y/n because they know y/n can handle this, even she can't there is hobi to protect y/n.

_________

With y/n jin, Taekook and namjoon having lunch, they all teasing y/n like she became famous, having more fan followers. Taekook are famous among the business and being handsome. But for y/n she is famous among boys and girls not this famous in social media.

Why they teasing her means it because her video got viral in the social media in the hashtag of #Twinkle #Twinkleiscool #Bravetwinkle

(But they don't know one person is watching the video crazily).

Namjoon asked, Twinkle how you became friend with tae and Kook?

Y/n chuckled and told its a very long story oppa, while talking about this hobi also came and sat behind y/n facing the other side. He Knows but want to hear all of this.

Y/n: Also i want to talk about my past with you guys, I know you don't know what happened, but you supported me with everything. Today i will tell everything to you.

Jungkook looked at y/n, she smiled and told, its okay kookie, if I am not okay, you guys will make me okay.

Even though no one knows what past I am having, you guys supported me without asking me anything, if that incident didn't happened yesterday how would've I know that I am hurting tae, and want to show that I am Comfortable with all of you.

I don't want you guys to feel that I am uncomfortable with you, it's just because I don't want to share everything which will make you guys to be angry with me for hiding everything. 

So I am ready to tell everything, how I became Friend with Taehyung and how my past started. Just don't be mad at me please. 

All of them nodded in accepting way.

Hobi also ready to hear all this.

______________________________________

Sorry if there is any grammatical mistakes 👉👈.

In next chapter I will mention how it all started.

Have a good day💜